kutty recap

Hey fam,💗

Here's a quick recap of "Mudhal nee Mudivum nee" so you can catch up on the updates and get emotionally invested in the plots...

Arjun and Nila are a newly married couple, but Arjun wasn't really into the whole arranged marriage thing. On the other hand, Nila was super interested and excited about their marriage.

Interestingly, Arjun had already fallen in love with Shree during his college days. Shree was his junior, and they both developed feelings for each other. They tried to convince their parents about their love, but unfortunately, Shree's parents didn't accept it.

As a result, Shree's parents arranged her marriage with someone else.
Shree's parents set up a marriage between her and Gautham, who turned out to be quite a scoundrel. Shree attempted to inform Arjun, but he was preoccupied with work abroad. When Arjun returned to Chennai after a few days, he tried to see Shree, but sadly, she had passed away. Arjun was devastated by Shree's loss. He only married Nila to fulfill the wishes of his parents and friends. Nila showered Arjun with love before knowing about his past. She made efforts to help him heal from his previous life. Nila was the only remedy for Arjun's past.

Arjun and Nila are now on a mission to find Shree's parents and teach Gautham a lesson for his unacceptable actions.

Arjun and Nila are back to Chennai to resume their daily lives.

Stay tuned for the next update to see what the love birds are up to next.

With your love
Shree🌼

Stay tuned choottis for the next update......