(2)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

╔═.✵.══════════════════════╗

══════════════════════╗

⋆༄

After everyone in the hall calmed down, a tall brown haired male walked up on the front stage, his hair was long and tied into a small pony tail on the back of his head.

"Principal Zhongli is here?!" Y/N whispered to Hu Tao. The brunette was someone many people looked up to, mainly because of how good he was at- basically everything. And he rarely showed himself somewhere that wasn't his office.

After all the whispers had died down the male started to speak: "Dear second year students, as you might know, this year the classes have been mixed again.. it is something that will take place here every year. I will now tell you who is in which class as well as the classroom you'll be meeting up in." He explained, his loud voice echoing throughout the entire hall making everyone listen closely in anticipation.

"We we'll have four second year classes ; class 2 geo, class 2 hydro, class 2 anemo and class 2 cryo. I'll now tell all of your which classroom you have to go to, you'll be heading there immediately. When I call your name please go up to the door of the main hall and gather with the rest of your classmates then stay in your class group." The brunette said and pulled out a small piece of paper from his pocket.

The teal haired male who had been listening closely in anticipation looked tense, his gaze was directed right at the piece of paper the principal held in his hands.

"Starting off with class 2 geo.. we have Y/N L/N, Xiao, Kamisato Ayaka, Sangonomia Kokomi, Hu Tao, Xinyan, Ganyu, Xingqiu and Chongyun" Judging by the expression on the face of the brunette, it was easy to tell that he noticed something was off, he just shrugged it off and looked up at the students. "Please gather over at the door now." He repeated and watched as all of the students he had just mentioned gathered at the door.

Xiaos eyes looked around as he hoped to see the H/C girl. When he spotted her, he let out a sigh of relief and quickly walked over to where she and the others were.

"Hey Xiao!" His half-sister Ganyu said with a smile as he stopped next to her. "Hm.. Hey." He replied with a shrug and looked over to Y/N again.

'I should apologise for earlier..'

The teal haired boy walked over to the young female, who was talking to her brunette friend, and tapped her shoulder.

Y/N quickly turned around and looked at him. "Oh- hey Xiao-" She said, getting a little awkward for.. well obvious reasons. "Is there something you need?" She asked, sounding much more relaxed and friendly.