(20) Final!

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

╔═.✵.══════════════════════╗

══════════════════════╗

————

"Xiao!" Her eyes widened as some of Xiao's blood landed on her face. He had gotten in front of her as soon as he noticed Albedo dash towards them. Luckily enough, Albedo didn't hit any of Xiao's vital points, but he still caused him a deep flesh wound over his right shoulder. The teal haired male used all his strength to hold onto both of Albedo's wrists and push him back as much as he could.

"What are you doing Y/N?! What about our plan?! Our master will be furious! They'll kill you- THEY'LL KILL BOTH OF US-" Albedo seemed a little panicked almost as he glared into Xiao's eyes.

"Why don't you get it Albedo?!" Y/N had moved next to them and grabbed the back of her brothers shirt. She pulled him out of Xiao's grip and used all her strength to throw him into the wall. "Our 'master' doesn't care wether we succeed or not! Even if we do succeed in bringing them someone filled with love, they'd still get rid of us afterwards either way! And you can't tell me you haven't gotten attached to Kaeya.. they'll kill both of them eventually once they get bored of them!! SO SNAP OUT OF IT- this isn't you- you used to be so kind and gentle.. but now- ever since our 'master' saved you.. you've changed.. it's like you lost control of yourself-" She panted slightly, tears formed in the corner of her eyes as she clenched her fists. Albedo on the other hand just stayed quiet with his head down while he leaned against the wall and just listened to his sisters words.

"I get that you're not human which makes a lot of things quite difficult for you- but that doesn't mean you have to obey all of their commands.. later they'll just dispose of you like they disposed of the other you know..? Please.. you know that if we work together we-"

"JUST SHUT UP!" He suddenly yelled and got up, a few tears ran down his cheeks as he clenched his fists tightly while slowly lifting himself off the ground again. "Do you think I'm stupid or something?! I know that-! But- I.. I don't know what's wrong with me.. I can't make my own decision anymore- it feels like my mind, my consciousness is trapped inside a cage and is unable to decide what's right or wrong.. I never wanted to hurt anyone- I didn't want to kill any of them.." He said as he clutched his head while glancing at the blood around him that stained the walls.

Xiao wasn't sure what to say or do, he still had an adrenaline rush which was luckily stopped his wound from bleeding too much. He glanced back and forth between the two and just waited to see what would happen.. there was nothing he could say or do right now anyways..

Y/N slowly walked towards him and gently rested her hand on his shoulder, the boy flinched at the sudden contact and glanced up at her again with a terrified look on his face.. he almost looked like a child right now that had been split up from their mother- he looked confused, like nothing in the world seemed to make sense to him. "Albedo- you know.. you don't have to fight all of that by yourself.. we might not be related by blood but- I still see you as my brother.. and I love you like any sister would love her brother.. so- please.. let me- let us.. help you." She spoke with a gentle tone in her voice as she cupped his face with her hands.