(16)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

╔═.✵.══════════════════════╗

══════════════════════╗

————

After Xiangling's murder, the school had gone into a lockdown state. Many students were complaining about it being to late since it was already the second murder case at the school, some others were complaining about the lack of security cameras at the school, despite principal Zhongli declaring that "Security cameras will not be installed in order to make sure no one steals any kind of important information from the school by hacking into the security cameras." (We all know he's just a old man that doesn't like technology, my hc btw <3).

Y/N laid on the couch while Albedo sat on the table and read a book with a black cover and Xiao was washing the dishes, Y/N made him wear a apron while he cleaned the kitchen. She had her phone in her hand and secretly started to record the teal haired male. "Hehe~ Xiao you look so cute~"

"Shut it."

"Make me."

"..."

Albedo sighed and laid his hand over his face. "Can you two just be quiet I'm trying to concentrate." His words made Y/N roll her eyes as she grabbed a pillow and threw it at the head of the beige haired male. "What the-" She wore a smirk on her face as he slowly turned around to look at her.

"Got y-" she was cut off by the same pillow hitting her face. "Ey! What was that for?!" She looked at the alchemist again and realised he was already focused on his book again. "What're you reading?" She asked and got up, walking towards him and pushing his head to the side to look at the book in front of him. "Wha- don't read that while he is here." She whispered and glared at him. "Why?"

"I- I don't- ugh.." She sighed and walked away from him and over to Xiao. "Are you done with the dishes or do you still need some more help Xiao?" She leaned against the kitchen counter and looked him up and down for a moment. "I don't need help. G- h-hey!" He blushed in a dark shade of red as he felt her hand grip his waist. Xiao couldn't really handle situations like those that well, at least not when it was someone he loved that was doing such things.. if he wouldn't love Y/N and wouldn't want to touch her and feel her body against his, hold her close and kiss her the entire time.. then by now Y/N would already have a knife stuck through her throat.. but of course that wasn't the case.

The female placed another hand on his waist and moved her hands up to his torso and back down. "Hmm.." She was still smirking slightly as Xiao just stood there and watched her hands. He couldn't move. He didn't know what to say or do. Someone could say that he had a slightly mad expression on his face.. but really, he just got flustered easily. "S-stop that.."

"Why?..

You like this Xiao don't you? You like it when I'm near you? When you can feel my hot breath on your neck.. my hands running down your waist and the heat radiating off my body..' she slowly got closer and pressed him against the kitchen counter..

..Xiao? Hey! Earth to Xiao??" She leaned her head to the side and waved her hand around in front of his face. "Huh-?!" His eyes widened slightly and he flinched back away from her. "You zoned out a little bit there.." A slight frown of concern formed on her face for a moment.

"Oh- sorry I was- just uhm- thinking about something-" He slipped off the apron and put it away before he quickly sat down on the couch and stared at the ground in front of him as he got lost in thought again. Meanwhile Albedo handed Y/N a small letter, she opened it and on the inside was something written:

".. / -. . . -.. / - --- / --. --- / .- -. -.. / -.-. .... . -.-. -.- / --- -. / -.- .- . -.-- .- / .. .-..-. .-.. .-.. / -... . / -... .- -.-. -.- / ... --- --- -."

The female looked back up at him and nodded before the beige haired male then went to his room. "Hey Xiao! Wanna watch a movie? I can make you something to drink.." Xiao, who noticed Albedo giving her the letter and then leaving, looked up and got up almost a moment later.

"What did he tell you." He said and walked towards her. "Huh? What're you talking about-?" She asked and took a few steps back as he kept approaching her. "What. Did. Albedo. Tell. You." He now had his hands on each side of her body as he leaned against the kitchen counter, causing her to get trapped between his arms, his body and the kitchen counter. "Xiao— he didn't tell me anything-" She had a soft red blush on her cheeks as she looked at him with a calm expression on her face.

"Then what did he write on that letter?! Tell me!!" He started to raise his voice as he slammed his hand onto the kitchen counter. "No. I'm sorry.. I guess nows the time.. Albedo- my brother.. told me to do this a while ago, but I liked watching you.. now sleep well, my dear love.."

Xiaos eyes widened before he felt a sharp and stinging pain on the side of his neck until he passed out a moment later. The female caught him and looked down at his body with a bored expression. "Now I have to find out where Calx went." She carried Xiao bridal style in her arms and walked to the room of the alchemist. She was glad that he had still left the door open so she made her way down into the schools old basement. It was sealed off and unable to be accessed from the main school building. There were a few other rooms that were connected to it but no one really knew about the secret tunnels.

She carried him down to a locked room and opened the door before setting him down on a hair and tying the males wrists and ankles to the chair. "I'm sorry my darling.. but this was going to happen at some point~"

She closed the door and walked away until she spotted Albedo at the end of the corridor. "Did you bring him down?" The male asked and looked down at her. "Yes.. I did..

..brother."

————

A/N: AHHHIM SORRY FOR THE FAST AND SUDDEN PROGRESS BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO WROTE ANYMORE 😭 plus I really need to get started on other stories as well (I have a Ayato x reader, Childe x reader and yan! Scaramouche x Reader draft +genshin smut oneshots draft sooo..) anyways- this isn't the last chapter dw <3

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆