(9)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

╔═.✵.══════════════════════╗

══════════════════════╗

The days after the incident, no one really spoke with Kazuha. He seemed down the entire time and not even Gorou managed to help him cheer up a little- he seemed- distant.. Obviously it was because his best friend- the one he saw as a big brother and who he had admired his entire life- had been badly injured and was now in a coma.

As if things couldn't get any worse- Gorou had just found out that he was going to be transferred to a different school closer to the orphanage he worked at, the Sangonomia orphanage. The transfer had to happen since they were short on people and Gorou really needed to help out. Though he had yet to tell Kazuha.

"M-maybe I shouldn't tell him-" The boy said as he paced up and down in Hu Tao's room. Y/N and the brunette were sitting next to each other on the bed and listened to Gorou rant.

"But if you don't tell him and then just leave, it'll hurt him even more- don't you think?" Hu Tao explained and Gorou sighed. "You're right.."

"Alright then, we should get going I think he will be here soon." Y/N said and pat Gorous head before walking out of the room.

The three headed down to the cafeteria, it was empty since it was Saturday and most people weren't at school, they were at home with their families or put with friends.

However, one red headed male was sitting in the cafeteria and reading a book.

"Interesting.. I see.." The short guy mumbled quietly to himself as he read the book. Y/N and her friends walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. "Hello? Are you Heizou?"

"Hm? Yes! That's me! The one and only Heizou, the best detective at the whole school!" The boy introduced himself.

"You needed my help with something, am I right?" He continued, he wasn't really tall and had wine-red hair that was tied back in a messy ponytail.

Y/N nodded. "Yes..- our friends got attacked during the middle of the night a few days ago, we have no idea who it was, the only thing they saw was a green flash of some sort.." She explained as the h/c haired girl sat down next to the 'detective'.

"A green flash you say? Interesting.." He seemed to note down somethings in a small notebook. Y/N couldn't really tell what he was thinking, or if he was actually being serious about being able to solve the mystery- but she just went with it for now.