𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫'𝐬!~

:*•.───── ─────.•*:

╔═══════════════╗
𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞? 𝐘𝐞𝐬 [] 𝐍𝐨 []
.
.
.
𝐘𝐞𝐬 [✔︎] 𝐍𝐨[]
╚═══════════════╝

:*•.───── ─────.•*:

╔════════════════════════╗
𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...
|██ 𝟐𝟎%
      ████ 𝟒𝟎%
        █████ 𝟓𝟎%
             ███████ 𝟔𝟗%
                     ██████████ 𝟖𝟎%
                           |████████████𝟏𝟎𝟎%
𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝!
𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 ...
╚════════════════════════╝

:*•.───── ─────.•*:

𝐔𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬:

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭.. [𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫]
- When a simply bet between two rivals turns into more than just that and two souls meant for each other fall in love!~
- enemies to lovers
- Highschool AU

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞.. [𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫]
- After a coincidental meeting in the woods sparks a desire in a puppet who had felt nothing but hate and anger for years and a clueless soul is the only one to calm his anger..
- resentment to love
- oblivious to love

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞.. [𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫]
- When he thought it was over, someone saved him in a flash before disappearing again. Though he couldn't get them out of his head and knew that he had to find them under any circumstances.
- rescue romance
- Moder AU

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞~ [𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨 𝐱 gn!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫]
- After switching to a different school and becoming roommates, it takes a while till they realise their feelings for each other.. but he always knew, he loved them from the very start.
- roommates to lovers
- he fell first, they fell harder
- gender neutral reader
- college AU

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.. [𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫]
- When a coffee shop across the street opened, the elegant female owning it didn't go unnoticed to him. Unable to talk to her but also unable to take her eyes off her he started drawing her.. visiting her shop everyday and slowly getting closer and closer..
- secret admirer
- opposites attract
- coffee shop AU

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞.. [𝐲!𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫]
- She never noticed his presence, not at home, at school or in the library.. but he was always there to ensure her safety and that no one would steal her away from him..
- crazy love
- Highschool AU

:*•.───── ─────.•*:

"Little" authors note..

Yeah so, I thought since this book has come to an end.. why not post a teaser about upcoming books? I've started working on some of them already!~ I'll let you guys vote in the comments which one should be the next one :) now I just wanted to thank all of you again for all the love and support I received for this book.. I really didn't expect to get this many views and comments. Since I started this book my writing style has improved a lot (in my opinion) and even though I sometimes didn't know what to write all of you always managed to help me come up with new ideas believe it or not! At the start I didn't plan for y/n to become the yandere and intended for this whole book to have a "basic" yandere story. (Yandere kills to make y/n theirs and then kidnaps them to get them to fall in love in the end y/n dies blah blah blah) but it turned out even better than expected and I personally have to say that I even surprised myself with some of the plot twists!~ Either way.. thank you again for all your support and I hope I get to see some of you on my following books!
-Jamie

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚.. 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀. (Yandere! Xiao x fem! reader) 🎉