(13)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

╔═.✵.══════════════════════╗

══════════════════════╗

After Y/N and Xiao had returned to the school, they noticed that someone had turned on the lights in the hallway.

"Why are the lights on.." The h/c haired girl questioned as she walked in front of the short male.

"Are you deaf or just stupid? Who gave you the right to issue your own orders?!" A boy with purple hair said as he looked down at a hooded figure. The hooded figure sat on their knees as the purple head yelled at them.

"Hey! Why are you yelling at them-?!" Xiao said and stood in front of Y/N to ensure nothing would happen to her. The strange man turned around and started walking towards the two.

"And who the hell are you? Are you one of the second years? Tsk.. of course you'd have the nerve to interfere with what I'm doing." The male rolled his eyes and turned away. He shot a quick glare at the two before he then walked off.

That last glare send a shiver down Y/N's spine and she clung onto the back of Xiao's shirt. "That guy was one of the third years- I think his name is Scaramouche.. The Balladeer.." The h/c haired girl said as she looked up at the teal haired boy.

"Hm.. whoever that- scaraboobs or whatever his name is- is I don't like him." He stated and turned around, grabbing hold of the girls wrist and slowly dragging her back to their dorm. He opened the door for her and followed her inside. Though he constantly stayed right behind her.

She looked back as she was about to enter her room and jumped when she realised how close he actually was. "Oh archons you scared me-" She sighed and reached her hand out to pat his head, before she turned around and quickly closed the door.

Xiao sighed and leaned against her door for a moment. "Soon.. soon will be the day when I'll make you mine.." He then turned around and walked to his own room, he took off his shirt and put on sweatpants before he laid down on his bed. He looked up at the ceiling and thought about some things for a moment..

"Tomo!" The platinum haired male yelled as his friend was pushed onto the road and hit by a car a moment later. Xiao stood there, hiding in the dark with widened eyes. He looked down at his bloody hands before he realised what he had done.

'Did.. did I- no- no- not again- no-' His breathing started to pick up and he sunk down on his knees. He grabbed his throat with both of his hands as the young boy gasped for air. He didn't see anything. Just black. Pitch black.