Important authors note.

————
Important authors note about a recent conversation in the comments:
I noticed lately that some people have decided to hate on other ships mentioned in this fanfic (such as Kazugorou, Kaebedo..) and I just wanted to remind you that if you don't like the ship, simply don't comment or don't read my fan fiction. I will not rewrite it or not include something I like because you don't like them. So I'll ask you to kindly shut the fuck up and mind your own goddamn business. And yes I might sound a bit rude rn but I simply can't stand people that decide to spread their negative opinion about something, I'm not saying you have to like them but just let me ship them Tf? Just because you tell me to stop shipping them I'm not gonna go "oH yEaH sOrRy yOuRe rIgHt IlL sToP tHaNk yOu fOr ChAnGiNg mE" no. It's really easy to just skip the parts with the ship I'm it or simply not to comment? Seriously. It's childish. I won't be saying who was involved in the conversation in the comments that was about this whole ship hate thing, the comments will be deleted.
Now sorry to all those people that don't leave negative comments and give me support on my stories I love you guys <3
Though again, sorry for sounding a bit rude but I simply won't tolerate hate in my comments.