Prologue

Nicole's POV

Waking up in the arms of the man I love is nothing to be ashamed of. The feeling of his arms around me is the most comforting thing ever. I feel safe, secure, like nothing will hurt me. I never thought the feeling of content would be so easy, that is, until I meant thus man.

"Baby" Tony's raspy, tired morning voice whispers in my ear.

I roll over with a smile, "Morning my lovely husband." I never get tired of saying that.

Husband.

"And good morning to you, my beautiful wife." He pecks my lips and the shivers go down my spine. "And good morning to you princess." I looks down at my growing stomach.

"Are you so sure it's a girl?" I chuckle. We haven't found out the gender yet. We are once I become three months. As of right now, I am only two.

"I hope it is. I want a little princess. But a mini me would be amazing too" He smirks and kisses my temple. "I can't wait."

"Me either" I put a hand over my stomach and chuckle.

I lay my head into the crook of his neck and smile. Damn, I am so lucky to be married to Tony.

"I want to go get breakfast" He whines in my ear. I love how he is an adult, yet still acts like a child.

"Where do you want to go?" I giggle and he kisses my forehead lightly.

"Anywhere as long as it's with you" God, he is cheesy.

"Well you better make up your mind then" I laugh and try to get out of the bed, only to have him pull me back in.

"Or" He gives me a devious smile. "I could just feed on you"

"You are so dirty" I hit his chest, well, not his but pat on it.

He bites his lip, "You know you love it" He pulls me closer than before.

"I love you, Mr. Perry" I peck his lips gently.

"I love you too, Mrs. Perry" He pulls at the hems of my shirt and reconnects our lips.

Oh, what am I going to do with him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sequel to This Love Was Out Of Control. Like in thay story, this chapter is short. The next ones will be longer, I promise. Hope you enjoy this!

Love,
Chloe