Chapter 5: Come Back

Nicole's POV
*a month later*

My appointment is next month. I don't know how I will do this without Tony. I want him to be with me. This is our first child together. I can't do this without him. I want him, need him to come back.

Walking through the park down the street from the house, I see many children playing. I smile to myself. One little girl is smiling widely. She is very chubby and had china bangs. She looks like a real life Dora, but super chunky. Her smile was to die for. She is the cutest little thing ever.

I hear the cutie giggle as I see her father pick her up. He shakes her back and forth gently, making her laugh even more. I want to cry from the cuteness.

I picture the little Dora's father as Tony. My heart swells. I can't wait until he's home. I can't wait until our baby is in our arms. I can't wait to have a family, a whole new family. They are the only one's I have left.

I continue to walk on and see a girl crying by a tree. She looks like I did when I was younger, alone and scared. I heard her whimpers and began to go over to her. Her long blonde locks were over her face and her face was in her hands. Her ripped, denim jeans exposed her bruised legs. I frown at the sight.

She reminds me of me.

I squat down next to her and tap her shoulder lightly. She jumps from me acting so sudden. Her blue eyes are bloodshot and filled with tears. She has a black eye.

"W-Who are y-y-you?" She asks, scared for her life.

"I'm Nicole." I weakly smile. "What's your name darling?"

"Valencia" She sighs. "Wait, Nicole as in Nicole Perry?"

"Yes." I smile.

"I should be more excited about that." Valencia looks down sadly.

"Sweetie, you can tell me what happened. I might understand more than you think." I tell her genuinely.

"My father." The tears reform in her eyes. "He just blames my mothers death on me. He's a drunk. He takes everything out on me. I have had to bail him out so many times and I'm only nineteen."

"My father is, well, was the same way. Then he died in a car accident. I hated him all the time because he did the same thing to me. I know it's terrible, honey. I understand you one-hundred percent." I begin. "It gets better. Trust me. You probably woukd have never thought the girl who is married to Tony Perry would have been beaten and lost her mother around your age."

"Maybe I'll marry Alan Ashby." She chuckles and I join in.

"You can have the gingerpuss." I shake my head.

Oh, fangirls. What would this world be without them?

"I am calling him gingerpuss from now on." She smiles. "Thank you so much. Would you mind taking a picture with me?"

"No not at all." I giggle.

Valencia asks a stranger to take a picture of us my the weeping willow tree. I smile widely. We take a few pics too. Most of them were silly ones.

"Thank you" She says to the stranger who took the pictures for us. "I am posting these everywhere."

"Don't forget to tag me." I joke, but I think she is taking it seriously.

"Thank you." She jumps to hug me. Her arms tightly wrap around me.

"No need to thank me honey." I whisper to her. "Just know that things will get better, I promise you."

"I love you." Valencia smiles. "And can you tell Vic, Mike, Jaime, and Tony I love them too?"

"Of course hun." I chuckle. "I love you too. Would you like to see them backstage when they play a show in town?" I ask her.

She gasps, "Y-Yes."

With a loud squeal, Valencia hugs me again. She repeats "thank you" probably a thousand times before she actually lets go of me. We exchange our goodbyes. I actually give her my number before she skips down the sidewalk. I most likely seem crazy for giving a fan my phone number, but she reminded me of myself and I couldn't help it. I want to be there for her.

I sigh with a smile and continue walking. It seems to be getting later so I begin my walk back to the lonely house. I need Tony to come home. I miss him too much.

Speaking of Tony, I haven't called him today yet. I pull out my phone and diall his number that I know by heart. I have never been able to memorize numbers but something about Tony just made me know.

I laugh at his contact picture. The edits that fans make are hilarious and I couldn't help but to make it his contact picture.

Tony Perry approves (if you can't see emojis, it's a thumbs up)

His name in my phone is Turtle God. I think he changed it from a standard Tony with a heart to that. I kind of like it so it's definitely staying.

"Baby!" He screams into the phone once he answers. "I miss you. Come love me."

"Well, if I had been the merch girl it would have been easier." I bite my lip from how adorable he sounds over the phone.

"I'm going to make you be the merch girl. Once our precious baby is born of course. Wait, shit, then you would have to take care of the baby twenty-seven. Oh well, our baby is well worth it." He rambles on and I can tell he is really hyper.

"Why are you so hyper?" He is usually really chill but today, not so much.

"Well," He begins. "Jaime doesn't like beer so we didn't want to buy any until we have another party on the bus. Then, we found this gas station and we bought like a million monsters. I had a lot. Like now I'm hyper. I had black coffee this morning too. And we haven't played our show yet."

"I see" I roll my eyes at the semi childish voice he is using. "When is your show?"

"It's in like five minutes. Sleeping With Sirens is finishing up their set. The crowd is pumped. We got This Wild Life to join the tour too." He's too cute.

"This Wild Life is amazing." I remember looking them up with all of the girls when we saw them on the Warped Tour line up.

"But I thought I was amazing." This little asshat.

"You are more then amazing." I say the words in more of a flirty was then intended.

"I'm about to perform on staaage. Don't turn me on." He whines. "I got to go, love."

"Ugh! Just come back to me already." I practically beg him and pretend that everything is fine. Nothing is fine without him though - it's a soul sacrifice, an american nightmare.

"I can do more then just come back to you." He says very, very seductively.

"EWWW GROSS!" I hear the guys in the back yelling.

I laugh, "I love you."

"I love you too. I'll call you tomorrow if I can. Maybe we can even skype." Tony suggests, sounding very hopeful.

"Hopefully. I'll talk to you later. I love you, so long and goodnight." I feel a sudden sadness, as I usually do when I have to hang up.

"I love you. And stop quoting My Chemical Romance. Feels can be brought that way." He chuckles and then hangs up.

I put my phone in my pocket as I land in front of the house. I walk inside and feel exhausted. I can't wait to go to bed so I can call him again tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SORRY THIS IS BORING AND SHORT AND SUCKS. I KIND OF WISH I NEVER STARTED THIS DAMN SEQUEL. Oh well. I have to finish what I started.

Love,
Chloe