Chapter 13: Missing You

Freedoms POV

Andy hasn't been home lately, I've been a wreck. I don't even know if our marriage means anything anymore. I miss him. He's been off of tour for a while. Daniella's been sleeping with me for both of our comfort. My poor little baby girl has to watch all this happen. It hurts her as much as it hurts me.

She misses her daddy. She's been crying every night and asking about Andy. It breaks my heart to see her so broken. It makes me feel like I'm failing as a mother. That is my worst fear - to fail as a wife and a mother.

What ever happened to loving me more than he could ever scream? If he doesn't want me anymore, I don't know why I still have the ring on. I feel so incomplete.

He's been gone for close to 3 months now. I don't think he's coming back but I wish he would. When I see the tears welling up in Daniella's eyes I can't help but feel like crying with her. It's like she understands.
I can barely pay off the house with the money I have in my account. Andy would pay everything off but he hasn't been home. I've tried to get a job but being a mother and having a job is so difficult. I'm going to have to find something to do here at home and make money.

I've tried texting him but he won't answer. I guess I will try him again, but every time I think of him I tear up and then I get frustrated and I don't understand why I am so frustrated or so aggravated. I just wish he would come back.

I took off my ring and I threw it against the wall. I begin to cry again. My head goes ibto my hands and I pull my knees up to my chest. Unfortunately, it wont make him come home.

I'm called him close to 50 times between last night and today. He didn't answer any of them so I gave up and sat down.

My tears dry up a bit and I try to stand. Of course, it fails. The tears come back on and my legs give out. I start sobbing.

I hear little feet run across the floor and I have to admit a little smile appeared across my face. My little girl is my life.

She runs to me and puts her arms around me,"Mommy, what's wrong?"

"Dont worry baby. I'm okay." I lie but she doesn't need anymore pain. I should be keeping myself together around my own daughter.

"I miss daddy, mommy." She looks over in the direction of a picture. It's of us all.

When we took that picture, we were at the beach. There were photographers, of course. This one was our favorite. Andy and I had Daniella up in the air. We all were smiling and giggling.

I want to go back to that day, so bad.

She walks away after giving me a kiss on the cheek and I sat there for another 5 minutes. I need my husband back. I decide to call him again.

I dial his number.

It rings.

And rings.

I assume he just let it go to voicemail.

"Hey Andy," I sigh. "Daniella misses you so much." I feel myself becoming sad. "And so do I." I start to break into tears again. "The bank called the other day, and I'm getting scared. I don't even know what we are anymore, I haven't talked to you in three months"

Now I am full on sobbing and I don't know if he could understand my words, even if he was listening.

"I miss you and I'm a wreck, and I hate to admit it. I love you so much and I wish things were better. I don't want Daniela to grow up without a father. I didn't mean for it to go this far. Please Andy. I'm falling apart"

My head is pounding and I just miss him so much.

"I'm gonna stop now, and I guess I'm going to have to find a job now, me and Dani will move into an apartment. She thinks you're on your and doesn't know you left. I'm gonna go. I guess if you come back here, me and dani will be gone and in an apartment"

I regret these words but I said them.

"Good bye Andy. I'll leave the ring here for you."

I am about to hang up the phone but then I hear a faint voice from the other side of the phone.

I hear someone else sobbing.

"Freedom, I am so sorry I caused all this pain. I never expected it go go this far either. I miss my darling and my daughter. God, she was the brightness in my life but when I left, I felt so empty." He takes a deep breath. "I miss waking up to my beautiful wife every morning, I will pay everything off and I will be home soon. I know Daniella has been a wreck. She called me off of the house phone and told me you were crying. She started crying and it made me feel like such a jerk. I know about your panic attacks you have had while I was gone and how Nicole has been coming to check on you. She's called me a few times. I will make it up to you. Tell Dani I'm coming home. I'm coming home fre. I still love you" He takes another breath with a loud sigh. "Freedom, please answer, I love you. You are my sunshine. I messed things up, I know. You are my love. You make me so happy. Please answer"

I can't handle it anymore.

"Andy, please come home. I miss you."

"I'll be home tomorrow"

"I love you Andy."

"I love you more than I could ever scream, now you sound like you need some sleep. Get yourself cleaned up and put Dani to bed. Tell her I love her. I'll see you tomorrow"

I hang up the phone with a huge smile on my face. I go to grab my ring where I had threw it before. It's not there. I huff and go to Daniella'a room to see her twirling the ring in her fingers. I go up to her, gently taking the ring and putting it on.

"Daddy's coming home, but now it's time to go to bed"

She squeals and gets in bed. We exchange some "good nights" and "I love yous" before leaving her room. I shut the lights off before exiting.

I walk into my room and lay on my bed. I slowly let sleep take over my body.

God I can't wait for Andy to be home...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was written by ptvdanii_ and I. Mostly her though. Even betger since the last chapter had a cliff hanger :D.

Love,
Chloe