Chapter 15: Good Morning, Darling

Quick A/N: IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED. I WAS GROUNDED AND LIKE I STILL AM AND MY DATA IS BLOCKED SO I HAVE TO BE CONNECTED TO WIFI AND IVE BEEN BUSY BUT THATS NO EXCUSE OMG IM SO SO SO SOOOO SORRY.

Continuing

Nicole's POV
*Next Morning*

I wake up next to my wonderful husband to the sunrise in our getaway cabin. I smile warmly as my eyes adjust to the lighting. I feel Tony's arms hold me tighter as I attempt to get up from the cozy bed.

"I did not give you permission to leave." He jokes.

"I don't need your permission." I scoff before giggling a little bit.

"Oh really?" I see the smirk on his face grow more and more.

I give a bratty laugh, "Really."

He shakes his head before he begins to tickle me. I squeal, trying to get out of his grasp. I squirm back and forth, only to find out it's no use.

"Tony!" I beg him to stop this madness.

"You're supposed to moan not scream at me." I choke on air when he says this.

"Oh honey, tickling isn't a turn on." I pat his shoulder.

"It's not." He smiles. "But watching you squirm beneath me is."

Even though we're married, he still has the ability to make me blush insanely. I shove him off, causing him to groan.

"Must you always reject me." Tony pretends to be hurt.

"I want breakfast." I get up from the bed, putting my clothes back on.

"Why eat breakfast, when I could just eat you?" Someone is a major flirt this morning, damn.

"You ate enough last night." I walk out of the bedroom and into the beautiful kitchen.

The kitchen is dark, but it has a certain light to it. It's peaceful and relaxing.

I take out a pan that some people would make cake in, but I'm doing something different. I take five cups of bread cubes, four eggs, one and a half cups of milk, a fourth cup of white sugar, a teaspoon of vanilla extract, a teaspoon of soft margarine, and a teaspoon of cinnamon. I wait for the oven to heat up to 350°. Once it does, I put the Fench Toast Casserole in the oven. This small dish is for me of course. I have to make something else for Mr.Vegan.

I look around the kitchen for three for cups worth of raw cashews, a half cup of nutritional yeast flakes, one juiced lime, half tablespoon of stoneground mustard with no salt, a half cup of water, one yellow onion, one red bell pepper, one yellow bell pepper, one and a half tablespoons of ground cumin, one and a half teaspoons of chilli powder, eight 100% corn tortillas with no salt or oils, and 2 cups of spinach that are loosely packed. I start by making the cheese sauce and then go onto the onion-pepper filling. I continue on making the Vegan Caramelized Onion and Peper Quesadillas.

By the time I finish making the Quesadillas, my French Toast Casserole is finished. I made a lot of food, but I can always brings it home for everyone else. I know the guys for sure would eat it all within a few minutes. I make a normal size serving for both me and Tony. I even grab a Quesadilla myself. I set the table with the food and see Tony come into the kitchen with a huge smile on his face.

"This smells great, babe." He kisses the side of my head before sitting down.

I wait for him to tell me whether the food taste good or not and by the look on his face, it must be delicious.

"Hopefully you made a lot of these." He rolls his eyes back and smiles.

"I made eight of them." I tell him before I dig into my own food.

***

"We have to start going back now." Tony tells me. "I actually have a tour coming up in about a month, but Vic says we don't have to take it."

"I'm going to have our baby in a few months. Maybe even next month. Could you take a break from touring, work on the album and wait for our baby to be born?" I feel bad for asking because I know he loves his music, but family is important too, you know?

He pecks my lips, "That sounds perfect."

I smile and get into the car and that's when I start to think about everything again. The girl on the tour bus who called him babe. The phone call. I'm afraid to ask about them, but I'm sure it's nothing. Obviously he never cheated or anything.

"You know I trust you." I begin and Tony kind of nods his head as if he knows where this is going. "I just want to know what the phone call in the kitchen a few months back was and that girl who called you babe on skype."

"The girl on skype." He laughs hysterically. "That was a girl Vic had a one night stand with and it's funny, not because he cheated on Danielle at the time by sleeping with her, but because she wouldn't leave him alone. Oh my God, she didn't leave for a week. It was awful, but also hilarious." I hold back an ugly cackle-laugh and wait for him to continue. "The girl on the phone in the kitchen that day was my sister. She was talking to me about the cabin."

"I didn't need to ask, but thank you for answering. I do trust you, 100%." I gently grab his hand and we continue to go back to our lovely house in San Diego, California.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again I'm really sorry and this is hella short which makes me more sorry. The next chapter will be the Epilouge and the end of You're Busy Drawing Hearts and my first complete series on wattpad. Thank you guys for reading and giving me ideas. Once again, I am sorry for not updating.

Love you guys,
Chloe