Chapter 10: Other Woman

Nicole's POV
*A Few Days Later*

I wake up and am sick to my stomach. I rush into the bathroom, letting the sheets follow me before throwing up my insides. Being pregnant has it's pros, but also has it's cons.

Pros: you're pampered, you have the joy of knowing you are having a child, you eat whatever the hell you want because you're just going to gain weight anyway, the baby shower, can have mood swings and everyone will still understand, and tons more.

Cons: the baby kicks hard, you throw up a lot, you feel sick almost 24-7, your feet hurt, you waddle like a freaking penguin, you are always tired, and then you think your husband is cheating on you

Wait, the last one is just for me. Oops.

I sigh and decide to take a shower. Might as well since I know smell like puke. I turn the water on and begin go strip out of my clothing. I see the steam cover the mirrors and turn the hot water down just a tad. Then, I get in.

My muscles instantly relax and I sigh with a smile. I stand their for a moment just for the comfort. I wash myself off and make sure I'm not gross anymore. I wash my healthy hair - Thank doctors for prenatal pills - and make sure that if puke had gotten in it, it is out.

I hear the door open and a deep voice says, "Honey?"

I roll my eyes. I honestly don't even want to deal with him. He may have fooled me a few days ago with that baby crap, but momma didn't raise no damn fool.

He will probably divorce me for that other woman and try to have custody of the child. But there is no way in hell I would let him take my baby. I'd sell my soul before ever letting a cheating bastard take my baby.

I think I'm overreacting.
Just a bit.

"Yes?" I answer back to Tony.

"Can I join you?" He says in a seductive voice. Being pregnant and a horny husband don't mix. I can't cave into his needs. Who knows if he has slept with the other one! I don't want to die of AIDS!

"I'm about to get out." I turn down his little offer, hoping to piss him off or to let him know I am onto his game.

"Oh." Tony seems dissapointed. Hell, I don't even care.

That's a lie you know it.

Shut up.

I leave the water on for him before stepping out of the shower. I can feel him staring at me from across the room and he has the worst of intetions.

Tony wraps his arms around me from behind with his naked self, "I married the most beautiful woman on Earth."

His words make me bubble up and I wish he didn't have this powerful effect on me. I turn around to face him, our faces so close. I feel the tension and my heart beats fast. I forget about the angry feelings. This man has me wrapped around his tattooed finger.

My hands crawl up his chest and I trace his beautiful tattoos that I continually fall in love with. His hands grasp my hips, pushing my body against the wall.

Maybe I should have waited to shower.

"I love you so much." Tony's breath tickles against my neck as he trails soft kisses, leaving a mark on his territory.

"I love you too." No matter how hard I try to be mad at him, I will always love him. The other woman is no match for me and he will soon see that.

***

I stand in our bedroom, getting ready to go over to Mike's house. They are having a party for their new wedding engagement. I'm trying not to look like a fat penguin. I do decently basic make-up and wear comfortable, casual clothes. There is no point in getting all dressed up when I'm only seeing people I have known for years. Plus I am freaking pregnant and lazy. They can kiss my ass if they don't like my choice.

"You're so beautiful." Tony stands behind me, rubbing my shoulders. He kisses my cheek and I blush.

I sigh and whip my hair down. It is really curly and pretty looking. Tony smiles and moves it away from my neck, kissing it softly. I bite my lip with a laugh.

"We have to get going or we will be late." I stand up from my vanity, making sure to shut off the light.

"You know what the best part about this is?" I shake my head and he looks me deep in the eyes. "I'm going with the most beautiful girl in the world and no other woman on this Earth could make me think any differently."

I wish I could believe that.

***

We go into Mike and Riley's house. I feel somewhat sick, but not nearly as bad as it felt this morning. I don't think I will throw up. I should be fine.

"Nicky!" Little Melody yells and latches on to my leg. "I missed you Aunty!"

"I missed you too, Princess." I chuckle and look around for Daniella. She's not here, at least not yet. I hope they come.

Melody pulls me into the kitchen, "Look what daddy got!"

She points to Jaime and I see a brand new tattoo on his hand. A diamond with an eye. I cover my mouth as if I care but I'm married to a man covered in tattoos. In fact, I have a few myself. There is no way that I could ever care about tattoos, unless it is my own child.

"It's cool." I change my expression from shocked and angry to chill and calm.

"It looks weird." Louise comes over and stands by his side. "Just kidding babe. Its lovely."

He rolls his eyes before kissing her. Melody gags and I pat her back.

"Thats my girl." Jaime and Louise shake their heads.

I look to see what's for dinner and I see Vic cooking tacos with Mike. Why did I even look? I shake my head with laughter. The know why I am laughing and look back at me.

Hopefully tonight will get my mind off of Tony and his other woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the shitty update. I have had no ideas and I have been a little busy. I had to get a dress for my ith grade promotion. Gross. Haha anyways, sorry for being terrible!

Love,
Chloe