Epilouge

Nicole's POV

*4 years later*

"Do you remember in high school when that one kid, what's his name?" I cut Louise off.

"Nick, but you called him Ozzy because of his glasses." I remind her, knowing very well where this story is going.

"Yeah, Ozzy! Anyways, he had this secret crush on me for months and I had no idea. I was with someone at the time. Ozzy would walk me to class though and play all my favorite songs because he loved to hear me sing, I guess. But um, at my sixteenth birthday party, he finally told me about his feelings and he didn't know he was next to the karaoke mic. So, in front of like fifty people, he told me his feelings and I had to turn him down in front of everyone. It was sad, but funny as hell too." Louise laughs so hard she snorts.

"This," I point to Louise. "This is what you married."

"I know." Jaime smiles. "I'm the luckiest man on Earth, aren't I?"

"Damn straight!" Louise jokes before kissing him.

"Sorry, but I'd have to disagree with you Hime-Time." Tony comes in with our little girl, Valencia Marie Perry.

"Mommy!" She jumps on my lap, being careful not to hit my new baby bump. "How's my little brother?" She whispers to my stomach, making me giggle like I'm insane.

"He's still got another six months to go, darling." Tony kisses her forehead gently.

"Little brothers are a pain in the...buttocks." Vic points to Mike.

"So are big brothers." Mike sticks his tongue out.

"Sisters are worse." Emily looks over to Mae.

"Yeah, especially when they are hoes." Elizabeth looks to Louise.

"I am not a hoe." Louise snaps her fingers. "I just happened to date a lot of people, okay? But who are you to judge? You were so desperate you went on EHarmony!"

We all laugh at this news about Liz and her way of finding all these guys she was recently talking about.

"See, this is why I don't want a sister." Valencia chuckles. " I'd rather make sure my brother doesn't date a hoe, then have a hoe of a sister."

"You watch your language little missy." I get on her about that all the time. She's been around Louise way too much.

"I don't think anyone coming out of Nicole's vagina could ever be a hoe." Louise throws in her opinion and I know where this is heading too.

"I have a child here who doesn't need to know about gentiles just yet and no one needs to know my dating history." I put my finger up.

"Oh, but they do." The smirk on her face lets me know she's about to rat me out straight to hell. "She was with the same guy all through high school, but she of course is so into her education, they were more like friends. I swear they were related because every time they called each other, it was all about college and all that shi- crap. He was so boring though. Then, they broke up because they were going to different colleges and he never called because he started being a big... I'm just going to say it," I cover Valencia's ears, "fuckboy."

"I wasn't even sad. It was like we weren't even a couple at all." I laughed.

"So, that would have made Mike your first real boyfriend." Oh God, I forgot I dated Mike.

"And that makes me your first love." Tony smiles at me.

"You guys are so gross." Riley stands up and walks out of the room.

"We have to start heading out anyway." Mike follows her out.

"I think we all do." Emily started the train out the door.

One by one, everyone there left. I watched the people I've grown so close to walk out of the door. It's such a simple thing for someone to do, but it meant a lot to me. I've known every single one of them for so long. They are my best friends, my family. No matter what drama or trial hits up, we fight it with all of our strength. We stick together.

The door shuts completely and I smile down at my little three, almost four, year old daughter. I look up to my amazing husband and for once, I feel my life is complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND IT"S FINISHED. I know the ending sucks, but it's finished now. I'm not proud of the story or it's ending, but oops. I did it anyways. I will write more of course because why the hell not.

In all seriousness though, I love you guys. I love every single one of you. Thank you to those who read from beginning to end, helped me through my writers blocked and all my other issues.

Sincerely,

The Breakfast Club.......

JK! I know, I'm lame shush.

Love,

Chloe