Chapter 2: Girls Night

Nicole's POV
*next night*

Since all of the guys are out on another tour, the girls and I decided to have a Girls Night. By girls I mean Riley, Louise, Emily, Erin, and Mae. We all became really close at the wedding and after all the drama from before. Even Erin and I after the whole Tony thing. She knew from the second she saw me that she knew that Tony and I had a past. She isn't mad, in fact, she used him as a rebound to her ex. Crazy right?

"I need food!" Louise screams randomly, startling us.

Only her.

"Food!" Everyone else agrees.

I laugh and shake my head. Must food be so amazing?

I go into the kitchen and open up the fridge. All we have is cooking stuff and at this moment, I do not feel like cooking anything. I grab my cell and go into my contacts. I call the local pizza place. Yes, I have the local pizza place in my phone. It's for "emergencies".

I call them and order cheese and pepporoni and one deep dish pizza wrapped in bacon. The bacon one is for Louise. Don't underestimate how much pizza that chick can eat, or any of us for that matter. We will probably eat all of this while we watch The Fault In Our Stars.

John Green is a beautiful writer, from what I have heard from Louise and Riley. They read more than any of us.

I put my phone in my back pocket and grab the liters of soda I bought the other day - Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, and Sprite. I carry in six wine glasses, since no other dishes are clean. I carry everything into the living room to see the girls laughing their asses off. I raise and eyebrow and set the drinks and glasses on the coffee table.

"What's so funny?" I ask, cracking open the Dr. Pepper.

"M-M-Mae" Emily points to her sister.

Mae is literally red. I'm gone for five minutes and so much happens. Its like when you miss a day of school. Nothing happens when you're there but everything happens when you're gone.

"I got a call from Mike" Mae takes a deep breath. "And he told Riley to look under the pink pillow in your guest room because he knew we would be here."

"Why didn't he call Riley?" I question.

"Her phone broke" Mae continues. "Anyways, Riley just show her."

Riley holds up her left hand, exposing her shiny new ring. I gasp and she's crying.

"I, the awkward shy girl, am getting married to a confident man who is a drummer in a famous band" She laughs as she cries.

I start laughing too. I still don't understand why everyone was laughing but then again I am laughing too.

"Then he called again and asked her" Mae says. "She is going to be Mrs. Fuentes"

"Now I won't be the only married woman" Everyone laughs even harder.

I still have no idea why we are laughing.

"Only Mike would propose over the phone" Erin shakes her head, giggling.

Now I sort of know why it's funny.

"I need food" Emily stands up, still laughing.

"I ordered pizza" Louise's head instantly pipes up.

She whispers, "Bacon?"

"Yes I got you bacon" I roll my eyes.

"My precious" She scrunches up her face, making up laugh even more.