'The Beginning is yet to come,

***

Delia is a greek goddess, and daughter of Hades and Persephone. She was born on Olympus and can frequently go from the Underworld to Olympus freely. She is the greek goddess of the sky, the stars, Dreams, Emotion, and swordplay. She isn't necessarily a hunter of Artemis but tags along with them sometimes on their hunts with permission from Artemis, as Artemis and Delia have been the closest of friends since the beginning of time.

***

'I do not approve of your child with Hades, Persephone."

'I am aware, but I love Hades and I love my child.'

***

"I apologize for...stabbing you earlier"
"happens all the time."
"really?"
"...no"

<3—————————————-<3
Achievements
<3—————————————-<3
#1 in Charon (thank you so much!!)
#2 in Greek Pantheon
#2 in Apollon
#2 in persephone
<3—————————————-<3
Warnings
<3—————————————-<3
Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Swearing, Yelling, Fights, Child Abuse, Death, Grieving, Alcohol, Drunkness, Eating Disorder.

<3—————————————-<3
Before you read
<3—————————————-<3
SPOILER!!! THE TITAN CURSE SPOILERS!!
Before you read, please note that in this story;
It IS pre lightning thief but Nico knows that his father is Hades and he spends a lot of time in the underworld, Bianca is still alive in this story.

Delia spends most of her time in the Underworld, and occasionally goes up to Olympus but only to see her mother so she doesn't talk to many other Olympians. When she does go to Olympus, she has a temple that shows the live night sky, wherever there is a night sky. Many people visit her temple to look at statues of humans Delia has seen or met. There are only two statues (up to date) that are of other Olympians. Those statues are of Artemis and Persephone. Delia did in fact, make these statues on her own. The temple also includes photos of ancient Heroes.

Delia has a cabin at Camp Half-Blood, Cabin 23.
Her cabin is dark blue with silver steps, similar to Artemis' cabin. Delias cabin has windows on the roof to see the current sky above. It has a sword rack at the end of the cabin and fake stars all over the room.

Ability's children of Delia have are;
Delia's children's dreams are predicted by their moods. If they are happy before bed, they will have a nice dream about fairies and cupcakes or something, sad or mad moods will give them a horrible nightmare. No in-between.
Delia's children Are great at comforting people, but are also great at manipulating people to get what they want, or guilt-tripping people. Children of Delia are also great liars, as they can mimic any emotion and are great actors. They also are great at swordplay. Children of Delia may be able to see or control dreams of other people, but its very rare. There are only two children of Delia (up to date) And they are:Daniel and Aris Barrett, both twins and sons of Delia.

***

<3—————————————-<3
Edits
<3—————————————-<3
Title change: The nights- I Hear a Symphony
Front Cover change.
Front cover change x3
Title change: I Hear a Symphony- OF POWER AND OF PAIN

<3———————————————————<3
Story Playlist
<3———————————————————<3

Greek Tragedy- The Wombats.
I Hear a Symphony- Cody Fry.
Mr. Loverman- Ricky Montgomery.
The Nights- Avicii.
Out of My League- Fitz and The Tantrums.
Riptide- Vance Joy.
Alrighty Aphrodite- Peach Pit.
Welcome Home, Son.- Radical Face.
505- Arctic Monkeys.
Cliché- mxmtoon.
This Side of Paradise- Coyote Theory