VI

(WARNING‼️‼️‼️ EATING DISORDER (MENTIONED))

POV:

Delia.
Goddess of the stars.

  It was a cold, gloomy day on Olympus as clouds filled the skys above and rain flooded the streets near.
Delia sat at her desk, a bored expression on her face as she waited for a letter.
The clock ticked.
The clouds thundered
And still no letter.

But just as Delia was about to stand up and go back to sleep, a chaotic round of knocks came from the door.
She quickly opened it and was met with Hermes, soaking wet and standing in the rain.
"hey princess." Hermes smiled before Delia hugged him tight.
"Hermes! Come in!" Delia stepped to the side and Hermes walked in. "How's the underworld?"
"eh. little gloomy, little sad, and full of dead people" Hermes giggled and he gave Delia a letter.
"From Camp Half-Blood." he smiled, he knew it had been a while since Delia had received a letter from her sons.
Delia quickly ripped the letter open and was met with the best handwriting she's seen.

Hello, ma!
I wanted to update you on life in Camp Half-Blood!
Daniel met a guy named Luke something, son of Hermes.

Delia looked up at the chair Hermes sat at but he wasn't there.
"Hermes?" She yelled into her apartment.
She heard growling from a room to her right and panicked.
She put the letter safely in a drawer and ran to her bedroom.
She expected to be met with her hellhound chewing up her friend, but instead she saw an intense round in tug a war between her viscous, flesh eating, terrifying, hellhound and a scrawny messenger guy.
"oh my gods" she sighed in relief.
"Oh, hey Delia!"
"Do you have a son named Luke?"
Hermes stopped and gave the dog the rope. "mhm" he hummed. "Luke Castellan! The greatest, most strongest, most capable kid out there!" He smiled proudly.
"wait, why?" He asked
"oh, Daniel has been hanging out with a guy named Luke, son of Hermes. Can you tell me anything else about this kid?"
Hermes' eyes lit up as he followed Delia to the living room and sat by her desk.
She read through the note while also listening in on Hermes rant about his kid.

Hello, ma!
I wanted to update you on life in Camp Half-Blood!
Daniel met a guy named Luke something, son of Hermes.
They've been hanging out A LOT! but don't worry, i'm not constantly lonely! I have a partner now! Their name is Jasper Orpheus, child of Hecate. They are so sweet! They smile when i do basically anything, they congratulate me when I eat (WHICH IM RECOVERING FROM!!!) and they support me no matter what. They surprisingly don't get annoyed by my clinginess or talkativeness or even my mood swings, they are so patient and so so cool! they gave me crystals when we first started dating, i still have a purple one, an orange one and a pink one!! Anyway, hows life on Olympus? your still on Olympus right? you haven't chickened out or anything? I seriously cant wait to hear back from you! Sincerely, Aris (the favorite twin, i hope).

A tear fell from Delias eye.
"woah woah, calm down. Whats going on?" Hermes asked.
All of a sudden millions of emotions hit Delia and she broke down, Hermes quickly put his arms around her and hugged her tight.
They were tears of joy. Joy that her sons were doing so well. Joy that her sons were happy and still talking to each other after the incident they had. Joy that her son was recovering. Just joy, all joy.
Once Delia calmed down Hermes pat her back and released her from the hug.
"what was that about?" He asked while wiping a tear from Delias eye.
Delia couldn't speak, she gave Hermes the paper and he swiftly read through it.
"aww, he's found his soulmate" Hermes nearly broke down as he read through the note.
"The bond you have with Aris and Daniel is so admirable. I am so proud of you and them" Hermes gave Delia the note back. "I have more mail to send, ill see you later."

    Delia folded the letter and put it in her drawer once more as she wiped her tears. She was so overwhelmed with joy for her kids because of last year.

Last year Aris, Daniel, and a hunter, Zoé all had to go on a quest. Aris and Daniel knew each other and had an unbreakable bond but they had no idea who this hunter was. And usually hunters cant accompany men at all but Artemis had to let it slide, as there was no other way to fulfill the quest. The quest was that they had to find Apollo, who was recently kidnapped, and find him and the sun safely in the sky. It was going fine until Daniel and Aris got in a fight. Zoé tried to stop the argument but they just wouldn't see each other through. Then, Zoé went to extreme measures, She separated them. For the rest of the quest they were all alone. Aris tripped and fell into tartarus. With no help from anyone else, he was forced to survive in the dark abyss. There was no food and he got so used to not eating for long periods of time. Once he finally made it out he couldn't walk or talk.
Daniel and Zoé found him and Daniel couldn't even look at Aris, Aris refused to look at Daniel. Zoé had to walk their way back to camp without Apollo with them as they were all exhausted and Zoé was the only one who could walk, carrying both Daniel and Aris on her back. Once they got to camp, they didn't talk to each other for a year. That is, until a couple months ago.

    Delia hugged herself "my boys..."
...