IV

Today was one of the more calm days, no parties—surprising, as theres always at least one part going on Olympus. Anyway, No one was doing anything that fun, So Delia and the rest of the gods had a day off. Delia decided to go down to earth for the day.

   She turned into her human form; A young girl, early 20's. Wearing a black blouse and black jeans, she also wore a star necklace with a matching hair piece. She went into the elevator and went down to level 1 of the empire state building. The front desk waved a hand to the goddess and she waved back. She walked out of the building and sighed, If theres one thing she loved, it was mortals and their world.
     "I love your hair!" A lady walking by said, she was looking at Delia's orange-y brown braid, with gold lines poking through every now 'n then
    "Thank you!" She said, waving goodbye to the girl.
Delia had been to New York many times before but every time was a splendid adventure.

She started off into the wondrous city and saw a library.
I can get a new book for Daniel—Her mortal son—,She thought. Unlike other gods, Delia talks to her children a lot because she doesn't want them to feel neglected, and she doesn't have a lot of mortal children.
  She walked into the book store and looked through the books. A young boy sat by his mothers feet, eating blue candy and pointing at the games he thought were cool. Next to the duo was a man in swim trunks and a blue flower shirt- Poseidon.
The man turned his head and when he saw Delia his eyes widened.
"De..Delila!" Poseidon stumbled and opened his arms.
"P..Peter!" Delia said, hugging him.
The mother looked confused and she looked between Delia and Poseidon.
"You know her? and whose Peter?" the women said, looking at Poseidon.
"Sally...come here." Poseidon took them to a room no one was in and explained.

"Im a...god."

POV:

Poseidon.
God of the ocean.

"I want that one, Ma!" Said the boy with blue candy filling his mouth.
"This one?" Sally said, taking down a board game and showing it to Percy.
The little boy nodded and Sally held the game.
Sally smiled and someone walked through the door.
'ding ding'
"Welcome!" The cashier said.
Looking at Poseidon, was his niece. She wore a black blouse and black jeans with a braid, her arms were crossed but not in a 'get out of my way' way but in a 'Oh. My. Gods., why are you here?' type of way.
"De," Poseidon stopped himself before saying her real name. "Delila!" He hugged his niece but he was still in shock.
"P..Peter!" Delia said and Poseidon looked nervously at Sally.

"Im a....god." Poseidon explained, dropping his hands in defeat.
" you haven't told her?" Delia asked in shock, while looking at books.
"Delia, would you mind? Go back to shopping for Dean or whatever is name is" Poseidon snapped.
"Daniel....and his brother is Aris." Delia grumbled, going back to books.
"Delia...greek goddess of the night sky" Sally said whistfully, looking at the goddess.
"At your service, i don't know how you put up with him. if i'm being completely honest" Delia said doing a small curtsy.
"Delia, I am your uncle!" Poseidon muttered angrily.
"phftt, old enough to be my grandpa thats for sure" Giggled Delia along with Percy.
"Uncle....Zeus? Poseidon?...Dionysus, Hermes?" Sally guessed, thinking of Delias parents.
"shhh, not so loud!" Poseidon hushed, pacing back and forth.
"Hes Poseidon,"
"Delia!" Poseidon whisper-yelled
"Want me to say it louder?" Delia stood on a chair in the library. "HE'S POSEIDON!!"
Nobody turned their heads other than a couple librarians holding a finger to their mouths
"Your...Poseidon" Sally said, falling to her knees slowly.
"One and only, holds the title for the most annoying uncle. And god of the sea" Delia murmured, picking a book and putting it in a shopping bag. But soon realizing how important this matter was.
"Hey...hey Sally its okay.." Poseidon knelt down next to his wife.
"Hey kid, wanna go get cotton candy?" Delia said to Percy, trying to give Poseidon his own time.
"Is blue?" The kid asked
"Uhh, sure?"
"YAY!" and without asking who she was, Percy walked out of the library with Delia.

But a second before Delia left she snapped her fingers, giving Sally good dreams. The last thing she needed right now is a nightmare with her sleep

POV:

Delia.
Goddess of the night sky.

"Why mommy sad?" The young boy asked, eating his blue cotton candy happily.
"She's not sad, just....confused." Delia said, patting the kids shoulder. "Whats your name?"
"Percy gaksnon." Is what Delia heard, but she put the pieces together and guessed 'Percy Jackson'
"Oh! Oh! can we go there?" Percy pointed to a cafe near the two but farther away from the library.
"Sorry kid," She sat down and watched Percy eat his cotton candy. "We need to stay near your parents."
"You know dada?" Percy asked.
"Mhm, he's my uncle." Delia said, with a smile of her face.
Hades may have taught her a lot of things but Poseidon taught her to surf and she was thankful for that.
"Uncle? is he my uncle?" The boy asked.
"No, no," Delia giggled. "An uncle means that his brother, is my dad. He is your dad. So, heres you." Delia put her left pinky up, representing Percy.
"And this is your mom." She held up her finger left from her pinky. "And this is your dad, your dad is my uncle."
She held up her right pointer finger.
Percy grabbed her pinky and giggled. "Me!"
"Yeah! you!" Delia laughed.

"Percy!!" Sally seemed happy and hugged her child.
Poseidon mouthed a thank you and Delia sent him two thumbs up.
Poseidon and Sally waved goodbye to Delia and she waved back.
"BYE-BYE DADDYS NIECE!!" Percy said, waving his hand quickly before turning back to his parents.
...