III

Tis' the night of the party and the Olympians are getting ready.

***

Once Delia got home, she put on a women's black suit and boots, then combed her hair.
"Oh my gods, Delia." Dionysus walked in, wearing the same thing.
"Oh my gods, i'm not the one changing. Im too sexy" Delia attempted to look mad although she did a terrible job and Dionysus burst out laughing, soon followed by Delia.
   "here." Dionysus said after the duo stopped laughing.
He put a rose in the sleeve of Delia's suit and adjusted her tie, Delia smiled.
     "Right, lets go." Delia giggled, holding her arm out for Dionysus.
Her god friend took her arm and they walked to the party. Demigods and gods were dancing and the music was turned almost all the way up. You could probably hear it from the bottom of the empire state building—the current entrance to Olympus— it was that loud.
Dionysus immediately grabbed a glass of wine and Delia decided she would stay sober, so she could make sure Dionysus got back home safely.
Delia danced and drank some punch, occasionally she would talk to other gods and/or goddesses.
   Delia giggled and Dionysus held his hand out, causing Delia to take his hand. He spun her around about two times before letting go of her hand to go dance with someone else. Pretty sure one time Delia saw Dionysus doing the salsa with Zeus...don't see that everyday.
  Eventually Artemis walked in and was followed close by her brother—Apollo— who was anxious to get into the party and dance. Even though Artemis looked forced to come, Delia was happy she showed.
"I am so glad you showed, come!" Delia said, and before Artemis could argue, Delia grabbed her hand and rushed her off into the crowed.

POV:

Apollo.
God of the son.

Apollo walked into the party and talked to his friends, he danced, and for some reason swore upon the River Styx to try waffle fries.
Anyway, There where a ton of beautiful goddesses and even some pretty gods there, but none caught his eye quite as much as Delia.
Delia was dancing with Artemis and laughing every time one of them stepped on the others foot.
Apollo smiled and stared dreamily at Delia, he didn't know what it was but her smile and the way she was constantly happy just made him happy.
After that it seemed like a blur, maybe it was the fact that he was drunk. Maybe it was that everything happened so fast.
But the next thing that happened was that a certain goddess of the night sky with orange hair and a women's suit—that fit her perfectly, by the way.— walked over to him. They talked and laughed. The only thing Apollo remembered Delia saying is something like: "Hey, isn't the party great!" and him saying something stupid like "yeah...the...disco ball is..nice."

POV:

Delia.
Goddess of the night sky.

   Delia walked drunk Dionysus home and waited until she knew he was safe, well actually she stayed at his place until he fell asleep. And she got him to drink some water too.
After Dio fell asleep, Delia walked home.
Delia opened her door and her hellhound pet—which usually stayed in the Underworld— bounded at her in joy.
"Hey, Buddy!" Delia cooed after regaining her breath.
She closed the door behind her and hugged her hellhound. There was a note attached to her collar and Delia reluctantly ripped it off and read it.
the note read: 'Thought you might like to see an old friend, Pa.' She hadn't thought about it that much but Delia missed her father, even if its only been a little while since she'd left him. I mean, Hades taught her how to walk, how to talk, he even showed her constellations for the first time, which caused her love for the stars.
Clover—The hellhound— Started sniffing the house and someone knocked on Delias door, causing Clover to bark.
"Shhh, Clover! Go get your toys!" Delias said, which made the hellhound hop into the other room in joy.
She opened the door to see Demeter with her arms crossed.
"this is where you live? You have that nice temple over there but you chose to live in this run down Italian apartment!" Demeter grumbled.  Delia thought Italian Apartments were beautiful, as she lived in Italy for a year when she decided to go down to earth.
"You could have been dancing with a nice, respectable man like....I Don't Know! just anybody but 'Mr. Whine god' and 'Ms. I love killing animals!' girl!!!" Demeter stomped her foot in defeat and Clover came running in the room with a toy the size of a small child.
"OH GREAT HEAVENS, CHILD!! WHY IS THERE A...A...THAT!" Demeter stumbled backwards and fell.
"A hellhound, her name is-" And before Delia could finish Demeter yelled once more "WHY DO YOU HAVE A HELL DOG" And she screamed while running away.
"Well, thats one way to put it.." Delia sighed and returned to her dog.
...