I

It was the night before Persephone had to leave to go back to Olympus and Hades, Persephone, Delia, Bianca, And Nico were all eating dinner together.
***

It was a warm dinner, everyone was eating eating their food and talking to each other. Other than Delia, she was sitting at her seat with her black dress just covering her heels. She cut into her steak silently and listened to the conversation, when she heard something she agreed with or liked she nodded but nothing more than that. Nothing was wrong, the night was just perfect, but Delia was more of an listener than a talker. Her family knew that so they never forced her to talk, but when she did, they listened.
You may not believe it but the Underworld family isn't that horrible. Nico made a funny joke and everyone would laugh, including Delia. Bianca would compliment the food and everyone followed after her, complimenting it as well—including Delia.  Sometime, sometimes even Delia would start a new conversation and everyone followed on with that topic. It was such an amazing home. Occasionally— If Hermes was in the Underworld— he would join them for supper and he would talk a lot, which made Delia feel less  pressured to talk so she didn't mind. The night ended when it was time to take Persephone to Olympus. Delia usually brought Persephone up to Olympus with help from Hermes, then she would go back to the Underworld. But this time she was staying in Olympus.

***

"I'll see you next year, dear." Hades told Persephone, planting a sweet kiss upon his wife's lips.
"I'll miss you everyday." Persephone hugged her husband one last time then released and got onto Delias chariot.
"Good bye, father" Delia kissed her fathers cheek and hugged him tight.
"When will I see you next?" Hades finally breathed after Delia released her grip from her Father.
"Next year, same as mother." The news clearly hit Hades hard but he tried to hide any sign of emotion, as his daughter could easily read emotions.
"Goodbye, Delia." Hades said as the goddess got onto the chariot and Hermes followed close.
"Hermes!" Hades called him over.
"Yes, H?" asked Hermes, quickly flying over with his winged-shoes.
"Please keep them safe." Hades pleaded. And Hermes nodded, going back to the chariot. Delia and Persephone ended their conversation and waved goodbye to Hades one final time.  Delia clicked the reigns and the pegasi started flying up towards Olympus, leaving Hades alone with Nico and Bianca di Angelo— Who had already gone up to their rooms—Once his family left he stumbled back onto his throne and covered his face with his hand.

***

It was a long ride to Olympus and Delia looked around at the sky realm in complete shock, she had only been in her temple with her mother before and never around the rest of Olympus.
"Now just go to those gates and were in Olympus!" Hermes explained, pointing to golden gates in front of them. Delia clicked her tongue three times which caused the pagasi to land at the gates. Delia and her mother slid off of the chariot and Hermes sat in the drivers seat, waving goodbye to the goddesses one last time before taking the chariot to Delia's temple. Delia walked into her Temple and was welcomed with young gods and demigods looking around at the statues and drawings. Athena was talking to some tourists and Apollo was gazing around at the statues like they were made of solid gold. She smiled at the interest in her art work and sat down at a bench. As she pulled out a book to read a figure walked over to her, they smelled like expensive wine and cheap cologne. Delia had read about some of the gods before— including herself and a majority of the information was incorrect— he was one of them. Dionysus.
"Hey, nice little hangout spot here, eh?" The wine god said. He was dressed in suit pants and a white button up shirt but half of the buttons were undone.
"yeah" Delia said, fighting a gigantic smile at the kind review.
"They should really start adding some more gods, maybe even Dionysus." It seemed as both of them were trying to hide their actual identities.
"Delia's an odd name, but whatever. It's still a nice place." The man said, looking at the mini sign—the type you would see at museums in front of an exhibit— that said 'Delia's temple of art' "Whats your name, anyway?"
The goddess thought for a moment until deciding to blow her cover. "Delia." She then smiled at the wine gods shocked expression.
"I...im sorry, I didnt mean to- your name is lovely-...Nice temple?" Delia laughed at his panic and patted his shoulder.
"Its okay..really," She laughed. "And its DEEL- lia, not DEL-lia"
The two gods talked for awhile and became close friends until stars appeared in the sky and Dionysus left to go to his own home.
...