II

Zeus was holding a meeting at the council room and it was the first time Delia attended.

***

Delia quickly changed out of her black blouse and jeans and into a black greek dress with gold flowers. She wore a flower crown of Black and Grey flowers with gold leaves and stem, then scattered some jewelry across the outfit. She walked to the council room with her friend Dionysus and they talked along the way.
  "Okay, but seriously. How did your parents come up with Delia? Its more of a joyful name then a 'Im the king of the underworld, fear me' type of name." Dionysus laughed, he was wearing a dark purple greek outfit with grapes poking out of his hair.
"My father may be Hades but my mothers Persephone, goddess of the spring. And Dionysus is not much better." Delia said crossing her arms and looking the opposite way of the wine god.
"My name is splendid, how dare thou!" Dionysus exclaimed, holding his hand to his heart in an attempt to look offended.
     The duo made it to the council room and Dionysus waved to Delia before sitting at his throne. Even though Delia never came up to Olympus, and much not came up for a council meeting, they still had a throne for her. It was black with flowers growing around it.
Delia sat at the throne and watched as the other gods and goddesses sprinkled into the room.
"Now, before we get started...i'm forced to introduce...Delia." Zeus grumbled with hate.
"What was that, Zeus? I couldn't hear you that well." Delia smirked as Zeus stood up.
"I'd like to introduce Delia to The Council of The Gods." Zeus finally said as the rest of the room started clapping.
"Now, to buisness," Zeus started and Delia rolled her eyes.
Delia wasn't paying much attention so when Zeus cleared his throat she looked up as if he was talking to her. He was actually looking straight at Apollo, who was looking at Delia dreamily.
"Oh, hi Zeus." Apollo said, looking back at Zeus after his twin, Artemis nudged his shoulder.
"Hello...Apollo." Zeus groaned in annoyance. Hermes was biting back a laugh and as was Artemis.
The young star goddess twirled a rose in her hand boredly and watched out for her name.
Eventually Delia heard "Council Dismissed" And hopped out of her throne. She met Dionysus at the doors and they walked out together.
   "Apollo was totally into you." Dionysus giggled, Delia looked back at the Council Room. and Apollo was walking out with Artemis hanging an arm over his shoulder.
"Maybe, Ive gotta call my father though. I promised i'd call him each day on Olympus." Delia said and waved goodbye to Dionysus.
"Alright, Buh bye DEL-ia" Dionysus charmed, waving goodbye with one hand and and putting the other in his pocket.

     Delia walked to her temple and no one was in it, so she had complete privacy with her call.
"Hey dad!" Delia said, holding the phone up to her ear.
"Delia! Hows Olympus?" Hades asked.
"Its great! I befriended Dionysus today and went to The Council of The Gods!" Delia sounded like a little child—telling her father about her day— but she was so happy she didn't care.
They talked for hours until Delias mother, Persephone walked in.
"Hello, Starshine!" Persephone cooed, moving hair out of her daughters face.
Delia hung up the phone. "You seem happy, did something happen?"
"Do i have to have an excuse to be happy now?" The spring goddess asked, now making tea.
Delia bowed her head in defeat and sighed.
"Anyways, I told Artemis i'd accompany her and her hunters on their hunt" The goddess hugged her mother goodbye and left.

"Hunters, Lady Delia." Artemis introduced, the hunters looked at Artemis and waited until she did something, she then bowed and as did her hunters.
"Hunters." Delia greeted. "Lady Artemis" she bowed her head.
They started their hunt and Delia walked at the back of the hunters, while Artemis walked in the front. They did this so they knew that all hunters would stay safe and with the group. There was rustling in the bushes and the hunters waited for their call. Artemis raised her arm, signaling for the hunters to ready their bows. One hunter didn't have an arrow and panicked for an extra one.
"Hey, Pshht" Delia whispered while handing the hunter an arrow made of star dust. The hunter politely bowed her head as a thank you and Delia smiled.
The hunter was expecting for her hand to go right through the arrow, but surprisingly it didn't. The arrow sit perfectly in her hand.
The animal emerged from the bush and with no hesitation Artemis yelled, "Hunters, Shoot!"
A series of 'Ow's,' and 'ouch's' erupted from the creature. Except it wasn't a creature, it was the one and only, sun god Apollo.
The hunters' eyes widened and they covered their mouths in sorrow. Some giggled so it might have been a way of holding back a laugh.
Artemis hurried over to her twin and helped him pluck the arrows of off him, each time handing an arrow to a hunter.
Artemis finally got to Delia's arrow and Artemis shot the goddess a look.
"sorry, hunter in need" Delia apologized, though she didn't seem apologetic.
Artemis tossed the arrow to Delia and she slid it into the hunter who originally had its hand.
"Keep it." Delia smiled and the hunter hugged the goddess after being given permission.
"Delia, could you dismiss the hunters, i must speak with my brother." Artemis said, eyeballing Apollo.
"Alright...uhh, Hunters...you can uhm.. Go..now?" The hunters laughed and bowed before they scattered into the woods.

After Artemis left with Apollo, Delia waited there for her, leaned up against a tree.
"Alright, my apologies. I needed to have a word with my brother." Artemis apologized, as Delia stood up and walked with Artemis back to Olympus.
"Right, Olympus has a party tonight, you planning in coming?" Delia asked the hunt goddess, their arms were linked like five year old kids would do, and they were skipping. If you asked me, they looked exactly like toddlers at recess in that moment.
"I might, might not. It depends." Artemis answered, it was a very sure answer which Delia appreciated a lot.
"Alright, well i'm going. If you do go, I would appreciate it."
Delia said, trying to convince her friend to go to the party.
...