(100+ reader special!!:D)

Game night with the Olympians;)

    It was game night with the gods and goddesses of Olympus and they started with twister.

  "Left hand, red." Artemis announced, and Dionysus moved his left hand from blue to red.
Artemis passed the spinner to Poseidon. "Delia! Left foot red."
Delia moved her foot and now she was just doing 'the bridge'.
   "Right, Athena. Right hand, blue" Zeus said after being handed the spinner.
After Athena moved, Zeus gave the spinner to Poseidon, who then gave it to Artemis.
    "Apollo! Left hand, Green!" Artemis said as she passed the spinner to Poseidon and Apollo struggled his hand over Delia.
     "Uh..I-..." Apollo stuttered. Apollo was on top of Delia.
     "Oh. My. Gods." Dionysus muttered before having the longest laugh of the century.
Athena just grumbled, as she was underneath Delias back.
     "KISS!" Poseidon yelled, then Hades gave him a long stare. Hades was visiting for once to check up on his family and join game night.
    "Brother." Hades muttered, rubbing his temples but he was clearly holding back a laugh.
     "KISS THE GIRL, SHALLALLALALA DONT BE SHY!" Dionysus sang out, quickly being joined with Poseidon and Artemis.
     "SING WITH ME NOW!" Poseidon yelled, hand in hand with Zeus, dancing in circles.
     "SHALLALLAA MY OH MY, LOOK LIKE THE BOY TOO SHY, AINT GONNA KISS THE GIRL! SHALLALALA AINT IT SAD? AINT IT A SHAME?" Poseidon and Zeus sang in unison, still dancing in circles.
      "TOO BAD, YOUR GONNA MISS THE GIRL!" Hermes walked in the door way from no where and joined Poseidon and Zeus with the dancing. Hades was now laughing so much he could hardly breath, and Persephone took a picture of her daughters panicked—but red —face.
Apollo tilted is head in a 'do it?' way and Delia smiled.
Delia tilted her head up and kissed the sun god, which caused Apollo to forget how to breath. When he regained his breath he turned red and fell, crushing both Delia and Athena.
     "WOOOOO!!" they all cheered. Athena helped Delia up with a laugh.
Dionysus went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of wine. Artemis folded the twister mat and put it back in the box.

The next game on agenda: Uno.

Delia struggled through the piles of card games Hermes owned until she found Uno. She pulled out the card deck and laid it on the table. Athena and Dionysus shuffled the cards and Artemis was talking to her brother, who was still red.
Athena gave each person seven cards. She got seven cards. Dionysus got seven cards. Poseidon got seven cards. Hades and Persephone—who decided to team— got seven cards. Hermes got seven cards— but i'm pretty sure he snuck a card back into the pile whilst no one was looking. Delia got seven cards. Apollo got seven cards. And as did Artemis.

They started the game with a big grin on Hermes' face, and sunglasses over Apollos eyes, even though it was night.
Artemis put down a wild card and she had a smug smile upon her face. "Green."
  "gods dammit." Apollo muttered, hitting the table gently with his fist. He grabbed a card and shook his head, then it was Hades and Persephone's turn. The king of the underworld looked up at his wife who was deep in thought.
"that one." She pointed to a green card with a 4 in the middle. Hades took the card and placed it down on the table.
It was now Hermes' turn and he put down a red card with a 4 in the middle. Artemis tried to hide it but you could clearly tell she probably didn't have a 4 or a red.
"Delia." Hades muttered quietly and Delia shot up from her thoughts. She quickly looked through her cards. One card was red with a 2. another was green with a 5. a couple others that were blue, some yellow. But one wild card she was saving. She put the red one on the table and sat back into her seat. Dionysus put a skip turn card, and Poseidon grumbled.
"Sorry." Dionysus quietly apologized.
It was back to Artemis and she put down a skip turn, but green.
"Artemis!" Apollo quietly complained, slumping back into his chair. Artemis shrugged.
Persephone grabbed a wild card from Hades' hand and set it down. It was a 'take five cards' card plus choose a color. "Red." and Hades looked nervously at Persephone, as all they had were blues and some yellows.
"Uhh..." Hermes looked at his hand and grabbed a 'skip turn' card, which caused Delia to roll her eyes.
Dionysus put down a red card with a 2 in the middle and looked at Poseidon, who was panicking. He had no reds, he had been collecting blue the entire game.
   "Uhm..." He grabbed about five cards from the deck before getting a red one and putting it down.
Artemis put down a wild card with a smirk. "Uno. Green."
A lot of  'gods' and groans came from the group and Apollo quickly put down a green 4.
   "That." Hades put down a 'take 4' card down and persephone quickly followed with an "Uno."
Hermes muttered something and grabbed 4 cards from the deck.

    It came back to Artemis and she confidently put her Red 5 card on top of a Red 3 card.
'What!''s and 'Gods dammit''s came from the group and they put the cards back into a deck.
   "Good game" Hermes high-fived Delia and Game night ended with everyone walking to their homes.