attack of the covenant

It's the year 2553 on (p/n), it was like any other day that (y/n) hang out with their (s/n). But what they didn't know was being attacked by the covenant in little time. (Y/n) was in a feild of grass while (s/n) was playing with the grass. (s/n) heard a deep boom not that far from them. Looked behind and saw a pod coming down fast and quickly.

" (Y/N) come over hear!" (s/n) said quickly and stern.

" Coming (s/n)" answered (y/n) but little did they know that their sister was being held by the throat by an elite. " Let go of my sister!" (Y/n) screamed loudly.

The elite Snickers at how brave you were but when all of a sudden the elite was shot in the arm holding (s/n). Letting go of (s/n) out of worry (y/n) rushes over to (s/n).

(S/n) coughing and gasping for air as the elite that held her, lite his sword and slashed it across her back. (Y/n) thinking she's dead, cries and falls in the once beautiful meadow of grass layed read blood in front of her.

All that (y/n) could see was the elite towering over them. All she wanted was her sister back. (Y/n) and the elite heard shots and (y/n) ran to find a hiding spot. Coming up empty handed they just ran away from the sound of gun fire. After running a few, they found a bush and hid.

Their mind was forged by what they saw knowing that their sister is dead. Know waiting to see if more of these creatures were still looking for them. But after time, not one elite was coming after them.

(Y/n) ran to their home finding it destroyed and nothing left but rubble. (Y/n) grabbed what was left in the rubble and went off to the city only a few miles away hoping to find anything than just destroyed buildings and not one person left behind.

a/n: I hope you enjoyed the first part of the story. Hoping to publish the next chapter 😅. But the show must go on see you next time.

Bye