A new life to know

Hearing gun shots in the same building as (y/n), contemplating to go or not but that was made for them. With almost every elite the covenant had was in front of (y/n).

"Oh shit!" (Y/n) answered worries and rainbow could tell. Rainbow barking at the elites trying to get rid of the off world aliens. One elite basically wipes the dog to the other side of the building.

"Kid get down!" A voice stern and commanding them. With no hesitation your on one knee head facing the ground hearing firearms behind you.

Hearing heavy footsteps you look up to see a spartan in front of you. This spartan had the number 117 on his left chest plate. But after remembering about rainbow you checked on him not knowing he will survive.

" Four broken ribs and a stab wound." (Y/n) said basically holding in a sob trying to sound strong and not weak in front of this spartan.

Knowing you won't Be able to do much you try your best to get rid of the pain for rainbow. Nearly on the verge of crying you ask the spartan out.

" Leave for now spartan." Chief could hear the sorrow in your voice for the dog. (A/n) you can get emotionally attached to anything.)

Chief leaving you privacy hearing the sobs of this person he just meet. They came out of the room they were just in seeing them holding the dogs collar.

" I'm sorry for your loss." Chief trying to talk to you. Saying nothing than just cutting the dog tag of the collar.

" Brining him with you?" Chief already knowing the answer to that with him doing it before.
"Yes" short and bluntly answered.

//Master chief//

" There's a UNSC camp not far from here. I can take you there." Chief says trying to lighten the mood for them.

" I might as well come, I have only a bed to sleep with" they said

" By the way I never introduced myself, the name is (y/n). What's yours spartan?" (Y/n) questions

"Master chief" answers quickly and stern like a soldier.

" So what happened here?" Chief asks

" Covenant attack killing all living thing except me" (y/n) answers

* Time skip by Chief chasing (y/n) *

//(Y/n)//

Chief and (y/n) finally made it to the UNSC camp and six miles of walking. Once in eye shot you can see many spartans and ODST's at work to stop this war. When you hear a sound you turn your head expecting a fritz to run but it was a spartan.

" Survival skills are very promising" a woman's voice coming from the helmet.
" I think she just might work" giving this spartan a look of confusion.

When all of a sudden you started to black out to a sudden pain in your head. Passing out to the suden pain you felt. Chief catching you in time so you don't hit your head on the ground.

" (Y/n)!" Chief said worried