saving

//chief pov//

It's been almost two days since Halsey took (y/n) to a covenant ship. For some reason every Spartan was looking for them but coming back empty handed. Even Johnson was looking for them. I ordered Blue team to look for any clues in the room I last saw them in.

' I believe Im taking a liking to (y/n)' thought questioning his feelings.

Kelly found a piece of cloth on the ground of what looked to be a medical gown. Fred found some covenant blood on the floor along with scratches on the metal wall. The rest find nothing.

I searched the room myself In case we didn't find everything. To my expectations were correct. I COM everyone to meet me in the room.

" Chief what did you find?" Kelly questioning me

" I found a scratch on the floor leading somewhere." I said answering Kelly

" So what are we waiting for let's go find (y/n)!" Fred answered in no time. Starts running to a pelican before anyone could check their amo.

" Well you heard Fred, let's go!" Everyone nodded in agreement.

//Back on the covenant ship//

(Y/n) was tied to the metal surface. Halsey making sure (y/n) doesn't run away.

" Are you comfortable (y/n)" Halsey saying with little to no simpathy for (y/n)

" Like hell I am. I'm in a damn covenant ship!"  (Y/n) almost glaring at the elite next to Halsey.

" The Demon won't save you human" the elite almost speaking perfect English.
(Y/n) looking at the elite with surprise plastered on their faces.

When all of a sudden master chief along with the rest of Blue team run in guns a blazing. The elite went running to Blue team while chief sneaks past the elite to where Halsey once was seeing you tied down. Chief barely getting to you before the same elite shot at (y/n) in the leg.

" (Y/n), I'll be right their!" Chief said with worry in his voice.

(Y/n) started to black out by the blood loss they were losing. (Y/n) feeling their arms free and strong arms underneath them. Not knowing that chief picked them up. Looking up nearly seeing his helmet but just enough to know they're safe.

With a small grin seeing chief. Almost ever soon falling asleep head to his armored chest.

Chief feeling that he has finished his almost personal mission smiling underneath his helmet.

' Thank God your ok and living' happy to have saved you on time.

a/n: I havent been having the best of luck with thinking of an idea. I thank elisaterry for the help of the chapter. Hope you enjoyed and I won't be making a new chapter on Saturday or Sunday.

Bye and have a good day/goodnight