training

//back on infinity//

(Y/n) starts to wake up looking around to see their back on the infinity. (Y/n) looks at their stomach to see bandages wrapped around their waist. Looking to their right seeing their one and only chief. Chief notices that (y/n) is awake and hugs them.

Chief notices what he was doing and goes right back to his seat. And (y/n) just laughs at chief's actions.

The day after (y/n) gets better. Master chief and Blue team all agree on having you train for self defence and holding any firearm. Lasky approves of the request and has (y/n) start training the next day.
( Did I mention that chief will be training you)

//First day of training//

" Alright (y/n) first were gonna start with a firearm." Chief said while showing them a pistol.

" Are you sure you trust me with a pistol" (y/n) asked with hesitation.

Chief nods his head and hands it to (y/n). (Y/n) takes the pistol holding it almost perfectly inplace.

//Time skip by (y/n) almost hitting chief in the head//

" Alright that's all the training for today. Go pick up the shells off the ground." Chief asks and takes care of the rifle and pistol.

" Alright chief" (y/n) answers but found something out of the ordinary.

" Hey chief could you take a look at this" (y/n) gestures to chief to look at the object.

" It's a tracker, but I'm not sure if it's covenant or ours?" Chief questions the look of the tracker.

//Chief's POV//

I kept looking at the tracker. It almost looked like it was covenant. When I looked at (y/n) my heart skipped a beat. I was starting to worry about what was wrong with me. But when I started to think about it it started to make sense. I figured it out that I liked (y/n). So I decided it was a good idea to ask (y/n) to meet me at my room.

" (Y/n) could you meet me at my room once you're done" I say and walk out. I could tell (y/n) was curious as to why I wanted to meet them there.

//Time skip//

//(Y/n)'s POV//

I knocked on chief's door and the door opened. I walk in to find Chief's room just like everyone else's but much bigger. I see chief walk up to me and ask me to sit on the couch.

" So what is the reason you wanted to see me?" I question. " (Y/n) would you like to...um.. be more than just friends and be together" Chief asks me and I could hear his hesitation and worry about having his heart crushed.

I was about to answer but before I could I feel a pair of lips on mine and I see chief without his helmet on. I try to part but decide to kiss him back. He was surprised at it but I could feel a smirk go to his lips. But the thing that we need to breathe called AIR. We had to part and catch our breath. I look into his eyes and see the boy I saw in my dream.

I smile and say. " Yes chief I will be your lover" I say with a smile on my face to be seen by the man I love.

" Now let's not get too feisty on the first kiss" I saw as I hear a laugh come from chief.

" My name is John" John says and I hug him and we just stay there cuddling. When it got time for me to head back to my room I kiss John goodnight and leave.

' I hope he doesn't get to protective of me'  I thought while walking to my room. I walk to my dresser and get PJs out put them on and fall asleep without even being under the blankets.

a/n: In this chapter I had help with from elisaterry. So thank you for that and have a good day/goodnight