scene 2

"Earth to y/n" billy chuckles and waves his hand infront of you face. You had stared off out the window in class before snapping back into reality when billy said something. "Sorry" you mumble and was about to move the hair out of your face but billy beat you to it. Hell, he had nice hands.

"Hair in the face is common for me" he chuckles and looked at you with the most dreamy look. You could've sworn there was hearts in his eyes and maybe hearts in your owns. Something about dark brown button eyes drew you to him.

"Wow" you whisper and look into his eyes. "Mr loomis sit back down" the teacher, mrs. Cane says. She was this middle aged woman with a blonde bob and brown eyes and the makeup she wore was way too much and was cakey.

"Of course mrs. cane" Billy mumbles and rolls his eyes and sat down back to his seat which was atleast 2 rows away from you right next to Stu.

The classic jokester you were honestly shocked they were friends since billy seemed like a loner type and stu seemed like a person to have many friends. Shocked you to say the least, billy was like a lone wolf with stu beside him like a long list puppy dog. It was sweet.

Stu was a tall guy, was once on the football team but got kicked off the team due to low grades on his report cards.

"Dumbass" Billy rolls his eyes as Stu threw a paper airplane across the room as mrs. Cane looked away during that time. Stu liked to mess around often which normally ended up billy rolling his eyes at him.

You would sometimes giggle at them Because of how ridiculous they looked but either way they were the cutest pair of friends you've ever seen.

Even when billy was talking to stu he was still looking at you his stare never left your soul. He was curious about you, way too curious about you to only have met you for 2 days. Was strange right? Love at first sight like some said

Why was time going so slow and fast between you two? It was so timeless, so perfect.

The bell rung and you flinched not expecting it to ring soon especially while staring at billy. Soon enough you had grabbed your things and walked out but billy tailed behind you walking after you.

"Doll, y/n I think you forgot this" billy snickers holding a stuffed rabbit, mr. Bubbles. 'Of course' you thought and blushed in embarrassment. "What's his name? Muffins?" Billy jokes.

"No" you mumble. "What's it name then?" Billy asks and raised a brow and played peek a boo with the stuffed bunny. "Mr bubbles" you sigh. "Ah he's a sir" billy snicker.

"Yes" you sigh. "Hey don't be embarrassed" billy chuckles. "Sorry you know having a stuffed animal in your bag is supposed to be embarrassing" You chuckle and looks at him with blushing cheeks. "Not when it's as fucking cool like this guy" billy chuckles.

"I uh gotta go, I have to walk home" you chuckle lightly. "Do you want a ride?" Billy asks. "No I can't bother you" you say.

One thing about billy loomis you had found out was he never gave up on anything no matter how impossible or crazy it was.

"Come on you can step on the back and I'll bike us around" he chuckles looking at her. "Okay" you chuckle and smile at him. Stupid dreamboat. Stupid crazy heart making you do stupid shit.

You followed him to that blue bike you saw yesterday and he got on his black converse being the first thing you notice.

You got on the bicycle standing on the pegs and held onto him wrapping your arms around his neck and he smiled up at you and then he began peddling.

You didn't even tell him where you lived he just knew and for some odd reason you trusted him with your life.

You felt the wind flowing through your hair and knowing damn well he was smiling even though you couldn't see that cute smile he had. You two completed eachother at the wrong timing.

Maybe if he dated you instead of sidney in sophomore year he would've been more sane and not have that urge to hear someone scream and like to feel hot red blood pool around his hands or splatter all over him.

He only knew you for not even 2 days but he saw a life with you. He and stu would kill sydney and frame her dad for it and you both would be happy together and have a nice pale beige house with a wooden fence and a little golden retriever puppy with 2 kids. He saw you being his girlfriend, his fiance, his wife, his baby momma. All of above. Hell, if you didn't want kids that would be fine too.

He sees you in all his future plans and secretly you see yourself in his plans too. Billy loomis was your soulmate and you just didn't recognize that it was true.

You saw yourself having many bike rides with billy and becoming your own romance movie dream but reality was you weren't allowed to pick your genre and actually you were in the genre of horror.

You were the slashers love interest, atleast for billy not for stu.

You would soon enough find out about these things but for some odd reason you would still love him and do anything for him.

You were crazy for him... you would kill for him, you would die for him, you would cry for him because the truth is the person who is in love with a psychopath is more crazier than the actual psychopath.

You let go of billy and hold your hands out and laughed and that made billy laugh seeing you feel so free with him. You both were meant for eachother that nothing could stop you two.

Not even a white ghost mask that could inbetween you twos amazing chemistry. Because you were mad for him and what do they say? We all go a little mad sometimes... sometimes for people you love or close people you can't let go of.

You would forever want to have bike rides with billy loomis because he was the best thing that has ever happened to you in a while. You've lost almost everything and there he was showing up in your life and that made you nothing more than happy.

(A/N Hope u enjoy! Also writing one shots and um writing a Billy smut but I need ideas 😭 ❤)
(UPDATE 1/26/23: I am rewriting some parts so if something doesnt make sense in later chapters just know ❤)