Scene 15

1998

Billy had lived in that cabin alone, with no one to talk to, nobody to call home anymore.

You were on his mind, he felt your trembling heart sob over and over. Billy ached to find you again, it wasn't right.

Billy almost forgot what your smile looked like because all he saw was tears, he thought maybe you joined sidney's gang; he checked and noticed you were completely off the grid.

Whenever he went into town he hid himself away from the world, he wore a dark hoodie and a baseball cap going into a convenience store. Food started getting low and he needed more water if he could possibly get snowed in by the upcoming holiday season.

He thought about you, how you would look in the snow; snowflakes in your hair and pink cheeks and nose.

He sighs walking through the store pushing a grocery wagon, he grabs honey combs and some canned soup. He remembers you liked this soup your dad used to make before he left, you said it made you warm inside.

He rolls up his hoodie sleeves to grab the case of water off the ground. He thought if you were there with him you would've laughed at him struggling a tiny bit from thinking about you and if you were there than looking at you.

He places the case of water in the cart and continued on by himself.

He saw couples in aisles with little kids, he swooned thinking about you. He would've liked kids with you if you wanted that, that's your body after all.

"Come on sammy behave for mommy alright?"

He could've heard that familiar voice from anywhere, because it was you.

He panics, shit.

It was you.

What was he going to do? He was horrified to say the least, he hasn't seen you in two years.

"Sam honey sit down" you sigh and he looks over from around the corner that he had hid at. He instantly regretted it, did you move on? Did you already forget about him when he was right here? He's always been careful, and never saw you once but then he see's you now.

It was tough seeing you with somebodys kid- hell he had no idea sam was his when he saw her. But he could dream.

But gosh he looked down at sam and the kid looked at him, I mean yeah he dreamt of having kids with you back then but kids? They were sort of little shits. And boogers, and messes, yeah he could go on and on with the long list why his teen hormones was stupid. One thing he wasn't stupid about as a young teen was falling for you. 

Cheesy right?

Yeah it was true, he missed you. Such a big suprise huh? Not really.

See billy was going crazy, seeing you like this. Away from his arms, hearing on the news about the threats going your way.  Billy would've loved to slit their throats and show them what a real blood bath was like. They assumed alot about little you. 

That you planned everything, which hell- that was not fucking true. See billy hated be discredited for the hard work he did, I mean come on- he had the motive!

They changed the ending of HIS movie. They changed the story, they made his BABY the bad villian! He was the one who changed you, twisted you! He orchestrated this plan and had stu to back him up- Well stu is currently forever watching tv... in hell. 

You helped let billy free-

Is your kid waving at billy right now?

"Sh!" Billy shushed the little girl holding a finger up against his lips and he disappeared down another aisle. 

Billy sure noticed the girls eyes, like his, and the nose of course. 

"Sammy what are you doing?" You sigh grabbing her hand and lightly dragged her down the aisle with you. You felt like you were being watched. Two holes burning into you back, melting the skin. 

You lost yourself when you thought you lost billy, you thought he bled out somewhere in the woods. 

You imagined him cold and alone bleeding out in his last few breathing moments. 

Why'd he let you go so easily?

The night was a blur at stu's, recovering that everlasting soul wrenching, life changing night. 

You were all over the paper, it didn't die out like news about some metal bands in the 90s when the grunge movement hit. 

People called you so many names you're sure you could say the alphabet with them. 

Some people even had the bother to say things, like when you walk the aisles in the super market. 

"Oh what a shame she's fucked in the head" 

You wonder if you were dead would anyone be there besides your mother, would they say the nicest shit about you even though they gave you hell?

For liking a boy. 

You had threats upon threats at your house, then you had to move to just keep your mom safe. 

There was rumors all over the internet, which happened to be fairly newish at the time but your face was all over tabloids too.

'Psycho bitch'

'She'll stab you in the back, like her boyfriend'

Stupid things they said, you hear me.

Billy had watched them tear you apart, limb by limb. 

The things they did to you was psychotic in a way as well, so who were they to judge?

Billy had followed everywhere go, just to protect you but it seemed you had that covered, so he left you alone and then he finds you here in this supermarket with this kid of yours and it breaks him. This kid was no older than 2 or possibly 3, were you fucking around behind his back? It drove him crazy.

You were everything to him and he saw you move on. 

He knew it was stupid to even think about you in that way- a cheating bitch. But the many women in his life have backstabbed him in the back before so the chances of you cheating in his luck was high. 

"Dada!" The girl shouts pointing his way. 

This kid won't stop will she?

"No honey" you chuckle patting her head.

"Daddy's dead, all you got is mommy" 

You never sugar coated it, Sam learned that a lot from growing up with you. 

So billy watched you leave, he couldn't say hi or goodbye just yet. But he wished.

A/N: Updates are like super slow I'm so sorry! I'm just trying to make my work better and keep improving it, this book was written like 2 years ago?? I can't believe you guys made it blow up like this, it's beyond my wildest dreams and I try so hard to respond to very many of you in the comments! I try! I enjoy reading all of your comments it really helps give me the boost to write more. So keep telling me your thoughts, tell me what I should improve, be kind, still be hella funny as hell though! Tons of love!!!

Love, Karma-life