Scene 16

Billy was waiting for the day to come back to you. 

But he had to wait. 

When time went by he was stuck with himself and his own thoughts. The thoughts of continuing the urge to kill the rest of the people who had did him wrong in the years before. 

He would see on the news about ghostface killers- copycats, who have tried to kill off gale or dewey. Never done it without making it out alive. 

      When the internet started to become more complex and bigger that's when things became interesting to him. He had watched the news and updated his outdated devices for new but he heard some interesting theories. 

That stu was supposedly alive in a mental hospital or that ghostface is "immortal". 

He preferred the 1st one. 

He also liked the big theory fans have made. That you and stu were working together. 

So he did his research, possibly better than any detective has in any of these ghostface cases. 

He found out stu had broken out from the metal hospital in 2004, 8 years after the woodsboro massacre. 

There was theories all over on YouTube, Myspace, and facebook. And these videos really gave him an idea on finding you again. 

The last time he saw you was in that grocery store with sam- the little girl.

"(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N where are you?" He mutters scrolling down on facebook, the site was buggy but he figured you would be on there somewhere. No trace whatsoever he had found out though. You left no trace of yourself anywhere, not barely any pictures. 

He did find your name on magazines. Rumors that you knew where he was, where he was hiding. "The lover and the two killer ghost" they would call you 'the lover'. Clever, very brilliant. "Wouldn't they like to know who was the 3rd huh?" He chuckles softly. 

Either way he couldn't find much about you anywhere, just rumors and conspiracies but that wasn't too bad. 

Thing is he didn't know when he should seek you out, the media has been on you for YEARS. 

Some absolutely hated your guts, and some teenagers aswell as young adults called you a "boss bitch". 

What the hell does that mean?

You at some point had moved to ohio, then Hollywood, and then back to woodsboro throughout the years. 

He wanted to follow you,  he really wanted to but he couldn't risk his ass getting killed and not living for you.

He knew most things about you, not all.

~

Windsor college, in Ohio.

Hollywood Hills.

Woodsboro.

There was a pattern between these and nobody picked up on them in the media. 

While the media was supposedly reporting on "you"- were they really? Nah. You went to college in 1997 to atleast get a somewhat good job to support sam, sure you were pregnant at the time but you had to do what you had to do. When you went to college you had a good friend called (y/bff). 

       (Y/bff) wanted to be an actress, and what better way than to play the iconic role of a grieving and depressed teenager surviving a massacre while having a secret relationship with a psychopath. To be fair- (y/bff) understood, he was hot and alot more caring than what most people thought he was.