scene 6

It was monday, the first day of school after Casey's death, people where begging to talk to you. There was police cars, news vans, flashing cameras, and crowds of random people you had no idea was.

There was reporters infront of cameras when you passed by and they soon came talking to you which gladly you ran away.

You were disturbed to say the least and then you felt a finger tap your shoulder and 2 girls appeared on both of your sides. Tatum on the left, sidney on the right.

"Do you believe this shit?" Tatum asked as you sigh and look at her. "What happened y/n?" Sidney asked and you looked at her. "Casey Becker and steve Forrest were killed two nights ago, I was there" you mumble and rubbed your arms. "No way" sidney mumbles. "And not just killed right? We're talking splatter movie killed-split open end to end?" Tatum asked you and you nodded, you really didn't want to talk about this right now. "Casey becker, she sits next to me in English!" Sidney says with wide eyes. "Not anymore, her parents found her hanging from a tree, her insides... on the outside after finding y/n" tatum says and looked at the two of you.

"Do they know who did it?" You ask looking at tatum. "Fucking clueless- they're interrogating the entire school. Teachers, students, staff, janitors..." tatum says. "They think it's actually school related?" Sidney asked. "Whoever it was, they knew who casey and steve where" you said and looked at the two girls.

"They don't know. Dewey said this is the worst crime they've ever seen. Even worse than- Well it's bad. They're bringing in the feds. This is big" tatum says and you look at her.

You knew tatum was about to mention sidneys mother, truth is you didn't like her mother at all but that was just an opinion.

You look behind you hearing noise, gale weathers having a fake deeply sad expression on her face. Now that woman, you absolutely hated. She talked about all the gossip in woodsboro, even about when she rumored about your dad sleeping with sidney's mother even though he was long gone somewhere around.

~

Mrs. Tate was a total bitch. She was you, sids, and used to be Casey's teacher. You would watch each student one by one leave to be called and interrogated by police besides you, because you already was 2 nights before. And when sidney was called you knew it would be awkward for her.

~

All of you students sat at outdoor tables eating lunch, except your group in the courtyard.

Next to tatum was stu with his arm around her waist. He was a billy wannabe. Almost the golden boy, almost handsome, almost cool. He tries way too hard.

Sidney sat next to tatum and billy sat next to sidney leaving you on the edge next to billy, who happened to be doing math work and snacking on grapes.

Next to stu was randy, a tall and gangly kid with no such billy- like aspirations. A witty jokester who elevates geek to coolness.

"Hunt? Why would they ask you if you like to hunt?" Tatum asked stu. "I don't know, they just did" stu says back and casually said it. "Because their bodies were gutted" randy says and you flinch remembering the image of casey hung with guts everywhere or beforehand with steve.

"Thanks randy" billy rolls his eyes and rubs your side which sidney did not see. "They didn't ask me if I liked to hunt" tatum says and looked at stu with confused eyes. "Becayse there's no way a girl could have killed them" stu says and looked at her and you raised a brow. "That is so sexist" you scoff. "The killer could easily be female- basic instinct" you continue on.

"That was an ice pick. Not exactly the same" randy shrugs. "Yeah, casey and steve were completely hollowed out. Takes a man to do that" stu says as you shivered lightly. "Yeah I was there" you say. "Or a man's mentality" you say.

"How do you gut someone?" You hear sidney whisper to herself. "You take a knife and slit from the the groin to the sternum" stu says with a cool and calm voice. "Its called tact, you fuckrag" you and billy said that at the same time, weird.

"Sorry" stu mumbles and billy looks at you. "Remember in JAWS when they caught the wrong shark at first and richard dreyfuss cut it open to look for body parts and all they found was a license plate and all this white milky goo?" Randy grins and stu leaned over to him. "You heard billy, shut the fuck up" stu grumbles.

"Hey stu? Didn't you used to date casey?" You ask, casey had let you know before the whole blood bath had happened. This question caught stu offgaurd. "For about 2 seconds" stu scoffs. "Before she dumped him fir steve" randy snickers.

"I thought you dumped her for me!" Tatum says with big eyes. "I did. He's full of shit" stu scoffs. "And are the police aware you dated the victim?" Randy smirks. "What are you saying? That I killed her or something?" Stu asked offended.

"It would certainly improve your high school IQ" randy chuckles.

"Stu was with me last night..." tatum smiles and winks. "Oooh... before or after he sliced and diced?" Randy snickers. "Fuck you, nut case. Where were you last night?" Tatum asked. "Working, thank you" randy smiles calmly. "I thought blockbuster fired you" tatum says looking at randy. "They did fire him, twice" you giggle.

"I didn't kill anybody" stu sighs. "No one's saying you did" billy says eyeing him, you noticed the way his stare was tense and strange. "Besides..." randy starts. "Takes a man to do something like that" randy mimicked stu. "I'm gonna gut your ass in a second" stu hissed.

"Did you really put her liver in the mailbox? I hear they found her liver in the mailbox" randy says with a higher voice.

Tatum eyed you for a minute, "randy, you goon-fuck, I'm eating here" tatum groans and stu nibbles on her neck. "Yeah, randy, she's getting mad. I think you better liver alone" stu laughs at his own joke as the rest of the group groan in annoyance but sidney looked at him and left. "Douche!" You say and slap his head. "Idiot" billy grumbles and nudged his side. "What! Liver alone is great!" Stu laughs.

(Hope u guys enjoyed! 🥺❤ vote, add to list, and comment if u guys would like! ❤)