scene 4

You and Casey Becker only knew eachother for atleast a day, you had came over for the night since you both had a English project.

Casey Becker was a blonde, blue eyed innocent girl that stu used to date and she was quite friendly and she seemed like not one to judge.

"Hello?" Casey asks on the phone, you were grabbing your markers for your two's poster board for your project in english.

"Yes?" She asks. "Who are you trying to reach?" Casey asks and looked at you and mouth an apology. "What number are you trying to reach?" She asked as you sigh and walk over to casey and she hands you the phone.

"I think you have the wrong number" you sigh. "Do I?" There was a raspy voice on the other line and you were taken back a bit. "It happens, take it easy" you mumble and hang up the phone and you and casey walk back into the kitchen where you two's project was on the kitchen counter as casey made some jiffy popcorn.

The phone rings again and you answer it this time, "hello?" You ask. "I'm sorry, I guess I dialed the wrong number" the mysterious man says on the other line. "Um so why did you call again weirdo?" You ask and raised a brow. "To apologize" he sighs and you scoff. "You're forgiven , bye now" you say and was about to hang up til the voice stopped you from doing so.

"Wait, wait, don't hang up" he sighs and you didn't at all and casey looked at you and raised a brow and looked out her dark patio door. "What?" You groan. "I want to talk to you for a second" the make voice says. "They've got 900 numbers for that, seeya!" Casey shouts and grabs the phone and hangs up.

You sigh and sit back down on the metal stool and grabbed the red marker and continued to write on the poster board as casey covers her popcorn pan with a lid and walked upstairs. "I'll be right back" she says.

The phone rung again, and soon enough you became annoyed by this mysterious caller. "Hello?" You ask. "Why don't you want to talk to me?" The male voice sighs. "Who is this?" You groan and placed the cap back on the red marker you had once in your hand. "You tell me your name, I'll tell you mine" he chuckles and that made you giggle lightly. "I don't think so" you chuckle.

There was a pop in the pan of popcorn, "what's that noise?" The man asked and you couldn't help but smile at the smell of buttery popcorn. "Popcorn" you say and twirl a piece of hair inbetween your fingers before casey came back and grabbed the phone. "It has to be steve" she smiles and placed the phone to her ear.

"Uh-huh" casey nods and lean against the counter and you chuckle to yourself, but you could've sworn the caller had a flirty tone with you. "I'm getting ready to watch a video with my partner after our project is done" casey smiles. "Just some scary movie" she says, it was fall time, perfect season to watch horror movies. "Uh- huh" she nods.

"I don't know" she smiles and plays with the knife on the counter and you sigh, of course you got stuck with all the work. "Uh... halloween. You know, the one with the guy with the white mask who just sorta walks around and stalks the babysitter's. What's your's?" She asks the mysterious caller which made you roll your eyes.

"Uh... nightmare on elm street!" She smiles and shouts happily. "Yeah... freddy kruegar" Casey chuckles and listened to the man on the phone. "The first one was, but the rest sucked" casey frowns lightly before she started giggling at the man on the phone. "Why? you wanna ask me out?" She smiles and twirls her short blonde hair. "Why do you wanna know my name?" She smiles and asked, that soon turned into a scared looking face.

"What did you say?" You ask and jump up overhearing. "I want to know who I'm talking to" he says. "That's not what you said" casey mumbles. "What do you think I said?" He ask as casey turned on the patio light, no one is out there.