scene 11

Life was a trainwreck for you, it never went your way in most cases and your dad was drunk most of the time when he came to pick you up. It suprised you that he kept coming and soon enough he stopped.

The nights he used to pick you up and take you places was no more. It made you sad and lonely, a father figure that was gone and away. Your friends asked where he went, you said he died in a car crash years ago but they happened to believe that lie. But every night you would wait by the road and get picked up, maybe have a bike ride with him at least.

Then there was billy that filled that hole. He gave you those bike rides that your father now lacked to give you. Billy comforted you at your lowest point which was shocking since he was such a dick most of the time. Billy had you starting to believe that not every man in your life was bad.

"You are two are so idiotic you make my brain cells die off slowly and painfully" you say as you watched billy and stu argue over which horror movie to play during stu's big party, the final act of Billy's plan. "It's gotta be perfect" stu says and picked up nightmare on elm street. "Serious that one?" Billy raised a brow. "What about a classic I'll reference later?" Billy asked and held up physco. "Awful choices boys, go for the original boogeyman" you grin holding up halloween.

"You're a genius" billy chuckles. "I know right man?" Stu smiles and messes with your hair. "Jamie Lee is the virgin of all horror movies that's why she doesn't die and doesn't that fit well with our boogeyman over here?" You smile and smoothed out his shirt. It hurt to know that billy was taking sidneys virginity that night. It didn't have to be in the plan but there's rules to horror movies.

It made you wonder why you were involved anyways, but also it made you wonder about yourself. Who were you behind that good girl act? Was there a monster just like how billy and stu had? You wondered how you had no fear for them or the ghostface costume, it also made you wonder how you would feel in the costume, Would you feel ontop of the world or scared of yourself?

"I'm gonna go upstairs, to the bathroom" you smile lightly and walked up the wooden stairs. Stu's parents weren't supposed to come back until a week. You walked through stu's bedroom and to the bathroom but froze seeing the costume hanging on a hanger on the closets door. You wanted to know your own answer. God you wanted to know for sure that you weren't some lunatic.

You slipped the black gown off the hanger and slipped it over your head and you slipped the leather gloves on, they were black but you swore you could see blood stains. Then you grabbed the mask, the icing ontop of the cake. The mask was intriguing and you slipped it over your face and you look at the mirror to look at yourself, you didn't feel weird about it at all, no you felt good.

"Hello?" Billy asked and you turned your head and blushed behind the mask. "Y/n... has people told you before not to go through peoples things" he jokes and slips the mask off you face. Your hair was wild and you felt happy when you met his eyes. "A few times" you joke back.

He squinted his eyes at you, "what were you doing?" He asked and you suddenly remembered, you're in the ghostface costume. "Um, well- shit" you stutter over your words.

"I wanted to know how it would feel to be in this costume" you say and looked at your own gloved hands. "How does it feel?" He asked and looked at you curiously. "Fucking... fucking great" you say.

It was true you were as fucking crazy as Billy and stu. You wanted to know what it would feel like to gut someone in this costume. You also wanted to know how it would feel like if you got kissed by billy right now but you knew that wouldn't happen ever.

"Am I crazy like you and stu?" You whisper. "Not until you believe it" he whispers and held your gloved hands. You also wondered if you were a physco for loving a physcopath, that wasn't healthy exactly I mean- look at all the girls who simp for actual murderers such as Jeffery dahmer.

You slipped off the black robe and placed it back on the hanger. "I wished you didn't wore anything under that" billy mumbles under his breath watching you. "What?" You asked, you didn't hear him. "Nothing, let's get back to stu" billy says and you two heading back downstairs to the living room.

(Sorry for a short chapter ❤)