scene 13, EPILOGUE

It was always the same as it ever was except he was home with you again. He had grew up as fine as wine and your heart skipped at every breath he took because you feared it wasn't real. Billy loomis was here, home with you instead of anywhere else. You 3 had finished the job and were happy.

You lived your little fantasy with a dog and sam moved away for college never speaking about the things that had happened that night. You all swore not to talk about it. You all made it look like suicide and that was perfect.

You both lived in a good neighborhood with sweet neighborhoods and a baby on it's way. You moved somewhere in the suburbs in california with a perfect little home for your perfect little lives as they seemed to be.

That's what it looked like.

What it really was, was two psychos playing house. Billy had changed his name to Billy Parkinson and you keeped yours because no body had ever battled their eye about you.

You opened a bakery around the corner selling treats but all the stuck up suburban moms thought they carried too much sugar or fat for their perfect little bodies.

Billy disliked these women probably because of how they treated you and them constantly hitting on him.

"Here babe" you smiles handing him a cupcake, vanilla with choclate icing and red drizzle and he took a bite of the sweet treat. "You taste better" billy jokes with a wink. "Funny" you rolled your eyes and closed the cupcake holder. "Well sorry if my flirting is not good enough for you, you're ungrateful for me" billy snickers and licked the icing off of his finger.

"You're too much" you rolled your eyes and closed the store blinds as one of the suburban moms walked in last minute while you two were closing the shop. "Hey billy I heard you were good at cars... I was wondering you could help me fix my... engine?" Katherine flirts shamelessly it was honestly no suprise.

What also was no suprise was when you picked up a rolling pin knocking her to the ground.

"Nice hit babe" billy jokes and ate the last bit off cupcake. "Like always" you sigh putting down the rolling pin looking at Katherine's body on the ground.

Love made you crazy.