THREE

Valencia

Next day

I hold onto Dimitri's hand tightly as we walk into the club. My eyes widen at the packed club. A middle aged man walks pass me & winks at me making me cringe. Dimitri wraps his arm around me & I smile thanking him.

"Pretend to be my boyfriend, please." I say & he nods, a small smile forming on his lips. From the corner of my eye, I see Alana approach us with a big smile & a drink in her hand. Her eyes widen when her gaze falls onto me & I begin to feel self conscious.

"You look sexy as fuck Val. Oh my God!" She smiles & I smile feeling a bit better about the dress I am wearing.

Dimitri had helped me picked out the dress & honestly I like it. It's not too long neither is it too short, it's perfect & it hugs my curves perfectly. Although, I hated how my stomach looked, Dimitri told me I looked beautiful.

Alana stands next to me & hooks her arm with mine, pulling me away from Dimitri

Alana stands next to me & hooks her arm with mine, pulling me away from Dimitri. He glares at her & she rolls her eyes.

"Don't worry she'll be fine with me. Go have fun with the guys while we have fun with the girls." She swats his hand away, & Dimitri stares at me for reassurance. I nod & he hesitates before letting go of my hand.

"Call me when you want to go home or if anything happens." He whispers in my ear & I smile nodding.

"She won't need you to take her home. I'll take her." Alana says & Dimitri rolls his eyes. He kisses my forehead & Alana quickly pulls me into the crowd. Dimitri waves & walks away, heading towards our male coworkers.

We approach a table & all of the women I work with are drinking. I wave at them & they give me big smiles telling me how beautiful I look. We sit down & Alana orders tequila shots for all of us.

"I'll have a water." I say & Alana shakes her head.

"Val come on, one drink won't hurt." She pouts & I hesitate before nodding.

It's only ONE drink.

...

"One drink won't hurt." she says & now I am sitting at the bar, not knowing what the fuck is going on. Alana left me to go fuck some guy. I order another shot & as I'm about to take the shot, someone interrupts me.

"That's enough." I hear deep voice speak from behind & I scoff. I turn around & my eyes widen at the sight of my boss.

"I'm grown." I say & he stares at me blankly.

"I'm aware but I've been watching you drink & I said it's enough." He speaks with authority. He takes the shot from my hand & drinks it himself.