NINE

Valencia

Dimitri stands behind me as he helps me put my hair into a low puff in the bathroom. My hair has snapped 4 hair ties & Dimitri is about to cry. I forgot my scrunchies at home & we're using the hair ties that are on my wrists.

"At this point, let it be out because I'm on the verge of tears." He groans in annoyance & I laugh. Alana walks into the bathroom & I give her a small smile. She glares at me & walks into one of the stalls.

"Dimitri, I should report you for being in the girls bathroom." Alana says & Dimitri rolls his eyes.

"A roach must've went up your ass because you're attitude has been outrageous today." He says, annoyance could be heard in the tone of his voice. He places a small kiss on my cheek before walking out of the bathroom.

"Alana are you okay?" I ask & I hear a scoff.

"Can you shut the fuck up?!" She groans & I raise an eyebrow.

The fuck?

"Girl go to hell." I say, fed up with her attitude & walk out of the bathroom. I walk into the kitchen & Dimitri pulls me into a hug.

"Miller, Mr. Valentino wants to speak to you in his office." One of my co workers announces & I nod.

"My hair." I sigh & Dimitri rubs my back.

"I want to cry for you." He chuckles & I roll my eyes. I pull away from him & slap his head. I walk out of the kitchen & head over to Milo's office. I stand in front of his office door & knock on the door.

"Come in." I hear his deep voice speak from the other side & I open the door revealing the handsome man leaning on his desk.

"Shut the door." He demands & I raise an eyebrow before shutting the door. He beckoned me over, motioning me to walk over to him.

"Milo." I sigh walking over to him. He wraps his arms around me & lifts me up sitting me down on his desk. He stands in between my legs & leans down placing small kisses on my neck as his hands squeeze my ass.

He lifts his head & stares at me with a small smile. I wrap my arms around his neck & I rest my head on his shoulder. I feel his hands go up my shirt & he rubs my back, his cold rings making me shudder.

"Why did you call me in here?" I ask & a deep chuckle vibrates from his chest.

"I just want to hold you, that's all. I like your body on mine at all times." He whispers & I smile, my cheeks heating up.

"Mr. Valentino." Someone knocks on the door & I hear Dimitri's voice. He groans & leans down pecking my lips. He pulls my shirt down & I hop off his desk. He walks around his desk & sits down on his chair.

"Come in." He sighs.

"Sorry to interrupt but we need Val. There's a man wanting to be served by her, & her only." He says & I stare at Dimitri in confusion. He looks at me with sad eyes.

"Who?"

"His name is Dominic White. Derek's brother Val." Dimitri sighs sadly. My heart sinks & the back of my eyes begin to sting, tears threatening to fall.