THIRTY

Milo

"Stop teasing me!" I groan & back away from Valencia. For the past 4 1/2 weeks, Valencia has been teasing me & my dick has been hurting like hell.

Although she has been teasing me for weeks, she's barely spoken to me. She flinches every time I raise my hand or shuts her eyes tightly, her body beginning to shake. She's never told me about what happened in Washington.

"Come here." She whines & I shake my head.

"Just a few more days." I whisper to myself. I'm going to fuck the shit out of her when this week is up.

"Amor, my dick is about fall off." I sigh & she smiles. She's enjoying driving me insane knowing I can't do anything about it.

"You have your hand." She shrugs & I stare at the naked woman in disbelief & admiration.

"I fucking tried! It's not the same. Just by hearing your voice I'm hard again." I rub my hands down my face in frustration & I hear a soft giggle.

"You think it's funny?" I raise an eyebrow & I watch as she takes her bottom lip in between her teeth.

"Very." She laughs beautifully & I smirk.

"We'll see if it'll funny when these 3 days are up." I speak & she shrugs, unbothered by my words.

"Mhm." She heads into the bathroom, purposely swaying her hips making me groan. My dick pressed up against my slacks & I sigh shutting my eyes.

"Pain in my ass but I love her." I whisper to myself & walk away.

...

Valencia

Milo & I sit in the doctors office waiting impatiently for the doctor to arrive. Milo checks his watch for the 11th time & sighs.

"Fuck." He groans & I raise an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" I question, wondering why he's so impatient.

"There's someone I have to kill & this fucking doctor is taking too long." He rests his head against the wall shutting his eyes.

"Um..." I stop myself from speaking any further. I don't really have anything to say.

"Go, I'll wait." I whisper & he snaps his eyes open.

"Don't you dare. Do you really think after everything that happened I will let you out of my line of sight?" He stands & paces around the room.

"Sit down please." I sigh.

"Valencia mi amor, it's been 5 weeks & we still haven't spoken about what happened in that house back in Washington." He looks at me with sad & worried eyes.

"There isn't much to say." I whisper not wanting to remember anything that Derek & his uncle did to me.

"Okay." He backs away & sits in the corner of the room. I feel tears build up in my eyes & I sigh.

"Milo." I whisper & he shakes his head.

"It's fine. Tell me whenever you're ready." He speaks not sparing me a glance & my heart aches. I nod & begin fidgeting with my fingers.