EIGHT

Valencia

Spit runs down my chin as he fucks my mouth. My hands are restrained behind my back by his belt. He caresses my cheek with his thumb & smirks at me. Tears run down my face as I gag on his dick.

"You're my what, Val?" He asks pulling out of my mouth & I take deep breaths.

"Your slut." I whisper & the corner of his lips lift into a smirk.

"MY. Fucking. Slut." He smirks. He holds my hair tightly & he roughly shoves his dick into my mouth. He goes deeper until my nose touches his pelvic bone. I stare up at him with teary eyes as he bobbed my head for me.

"So beautiful." He groans. His dick twitches in my mouth & I taste a warm & sweet substance go down my throat. He pulls out of my mouth & he stands me up by holding me by my neck. He quickly pulls me into a deep kiss & slaps my ass earning a low whimper from me.

"Good girl." He whispers against my lips & I moan, my pussy dripping for him. He turns me around & unbuckles his belt from around my wrists. He throws his belt on the ground & wraps his arms around me, hoisting me up.

"One more round?" He smirks & I smile nodding.

"You're not as innocent as I thought." He chuckles & a small smirk forms on my lips.

"I never was." I smile & he stares at me before smirking, his green eyes filled with desire & dominance.

"You're definitely mine." He whispers to himself & I smile.

...

Milo

I sit up against the headboard & stare at the beautiful woman sleeping next to me. I run my thumb over the purplish hickey on her neck & chuckle to myself. I lift the white sheet off her body & stare at her bruised ass covered in my hand marks. I cover her body with the white sheet & smile.

I caress her soft cheek & place a small kiss on her forehead. She's perfect for a dominant like me.

I lay down on my side & stare at her in awe. My fingers caressing her face as she sleeps. Her faint snores & my heavy breathing being the only sounds that could be heard.

She stirs in her sleep & turns around, laying flat on her back. The white sheet moving down, slightly exposing her breasts. I take the opportunity to rest my head on her chest. I smile & shut my eyes when she runs her fingers through my hair.

I tangle our legs together & snuggle deeper into her warm chest. I wrap my arms around her warm & chubby body bringing her closer to me.

"All in my skin & shit." She whispers, a low laugh vibrating from her chest & I chuckle. She rubs my head & I hum in satisfaction. My hands roam up & down her body, gripping onto her body rolls.

"Grab something else." She taps my hand & I chuckle before nodding. I move my hand down in between her thighs & cup her pussy. I open my eyes & stare at her with a small smile plastered on my face.

I begin to rub her clit gently & I watch as she takes her bottom lip in between her teeth. Her breathing picks up & I smirk. I stop teasing her & remove my hand.