Prologue

I've been stuck in what I can only assume is some random woman's womb, as it's too dark to see anything, for who knows how long.

You're probably confused about what I'm talking about, huh?

Well before I entered this dark room I was a typical 24 year old adult woman. I worked a part time job at a library-cafe and went to college for my degree as a historian and lived in a cute studio apartment in NYC.

 I worked a part time job at a library-cafe and went to college for my degree as a historian and lived in a cute studio apartment in NYC

I didn't have any friends or family, but my life was perfect......that is until it ended.

It all happened so fast

It all happened so fast. One minute I was walking home from my shift at work the next I was flying across the asphalt. I wish I could say that my death was quick and painless, but that would be a lie. The car sped off as if nothing happened while passerby's called 911, but is was too late. My body went numb and I blacked out only to wake up in a cramped up black room with another person next to me.

Now here I am in some lady's uterus impatiently waiting to be reborn as someone else. I could faintly hear voices around me, but they were too muffled and sounded much like someone talking to me with my head underwater. I waited in this dark, warm place for what felt like forever when suddenly what I can only describe as an earthquake happened.

There were rapid voices speaking in both panicked and excited tones, and lots of movement. Finally a bright light emerged from above my head and I try to go towards it only for my companion to aggressively yank me backwards by my umbilical cord and shove me back into the womb and rush out ahead of me.

"It's a girl!" I heard a male voice announce proudly followed my companion screaming her head off and a female voice saying "Let me hold her, please?" I shifted slightly and tried to carefully maneuver my way out of the womb that was making me claustrophobic. I heard a second male voice ask "What should we name her?" And the woman replied "Isabella Marie Swan. We can call her Bella for short" I finally reached the exit when the woman suddenly cried out and the second male suddenly asked in a panicked tone "What happened?!"

The first male voice suddenly gasped and said "There's another one!" I was then squished out into the world much like a tube of toothpaste. My eyes squeezed shut before timidly blinking open revealing the blue eyed, brown haired doctor who aided my mother in her childbirth "It's another girl!" He announced again before wrapping me in a white towel and handing me to a black female nurse who gently took me and brought me over to a table where she cleaned me up and cut my umbilical cord and clipped it before swaddling me in a soft blue blanket and walking me over to a man dressed in a set of bright blue scrubs with his hair covered by a scrub cap standing next to a woman on a bed holding my companion.

The nurse cooed down at me "Aren't you a curious little critter?" Before handing me to the male. Said male held me at arms length as if I had the plague and looked at me with a scrunched up disgusted face "Shouldn't it be crying?" He asked in a bland voice to which the nurse said "She is more curious than afraid of the word Mr. Swan" the nurse was giving his behavior a disapproving look that he ignored.

He turned to, what I assume is, his wife and asked in a disinterested tone "What should we name it?" The woman looked up from my twin sister and gave me a once over before returning her attention to my sister and replying "Isabelle Maria Swan" both the doctor and the nurse frowned while I stared at the woman in disbelief......

What the actual fuck?!