Chapter 25: Home

Freya's POV
After three weeks our honeymoon is over, and we're headed back home. To Forks.

Loki and I decided to take a permanent residence there for Elizabeth to have a happy and somewhat normal childhood. We stop in front of our house and got out of the car. We unloaded the trunk before walking up the stairs to our house. I unlocked the door and we entered with me calling out "Elizabeth?! We're back!"

An eight year old looking Elizabeth comes barreling out of the kitchen with a jovial smile on her face. She leaps into my awaiting arms and shouts "Faye! Your home!" I laugh and hug her closely before planting a kiss on her cheek "We are!" I chirped back and Elizabeth turned to look at Loki with the smile never leaving her face "Loki!" She squealed happily and made grab hands for him. Loki happily took her into his arms and spun her around.

 Loki happily took her into his arms and spun her around

I chuckled at them and smiled lovingly at them. Loki was actually very good with kids, especially Elizabeth who was so happy to see him and bounced in his arms as she said "Do the magic! Do the magic!" Making Loki laugh before doing as she requested. He made butterflies spear all over the entryway making Elizabeth laugh happily.

"I hope you don't mind" I turned and saw Esme walk out of the kitchen while wiping her hands with a dish towel "We decided that since you were coming home today we'd make you a welcome home brunch" I raised a brow and asked "We?" Sure enough the e...

"I hope you don't mind" I turned and saw Esme walk out of the kitchen while wiping her hands with a dish towel "We decided that since you were coming home today we'd make you a welcome home brunch" I raised a brow and asked "We?" Sure enough the entire Cullen clan was in my house either helping cook or cleaning up.

Rosalie was nursing Phoebe in the living room making me smile at my best friend and goddaughter "Hey. How is the little one?" Rose beamed at me "Amazing! Thank so much for this Freya!" I smiled and nodded before turning to look at the dining room table which had food laid out on it.

Elizabeth happily bounced in Loki's arms as she said "I made the toast and picked the berries!" I looked at her and said "Did you?" She nodded happily and Loki set her down in a chair before pulling one out for me

Elizabeth happily bounced in Loki's arms as she said "I made the toast and picked the berries!" I looked at her and said "Did you?" She nodded happily and Loki set her down in a chair before pulling one out for me. I pecked his cheek and said "Thank you, love" he smiled and nodded before turning to Esme "Thank you for the welcome home and the meal, Lady Esme" Esme smiled and said "No problem! We'll leave you to eat and get settled in" Esme then ushered the others out since Rose was done nursing.

We all happily chatted as we ate and told Elizabeth about our trip, being sure to leave out the X-rated parts, and promising her a trip to Asgard so she can meet her uncles and aunt, and grandparents.

I noticed as I ate that I was a tad bit hungrier than normal but I brushed it off that I was simply hungry because I didn't get to eat breakfast this morning and didn't eat much for dinner because I was nauseous.

After brunch the three of us cleaned up, as Elizabeth told us about all the things she did with Edward and Maggie while we were honeymooning. Then we went upstairs and unpacked our bags, and I started a load to wash. Once all that was done there wasn't much else to do since the Cullens cleaned up our house to welcome us.

We decided to sit down and watch some Disney movies together. I cuddled up to Loki and Elizabeth snuggled up to me. As we watched I couldn't help but notice that my body felt weird and it seems that Elizabeth picked up on it as she avoided putting pressure on my sensitive stomach as she snuggled me.

I brushed it off and decided that I'd investigate tomorrow. Right now I just wanted to spend time with my family.