Chapter 13: Telling Tony Stark and Doctor Strange

Freya's POV
It was the next morning and after getting dressed Loki and I headed to the Bifrost with Thor.

Freya's POV It was the next morning and after getting dressed Loki and I headed to the Bifrost with Thor

I was surprised to see Frigga there but hugged her goodbye nonetheless. When she went to hug Loki I swear she whispered something in his ear, but I couldn't hear what. Frigga removed my bracelet and gave Loki a torc to bing his powers.

We bid Heimdall and Frigga farewell before entering the Bifrost and going back to New York

~~~in New York~~~
Thor had us brought to the newly built Stark tower now renamed the Avengers tower. I looked around and saw that a lot of New York was finished being built, save for a few stray buildings and one road.

I returned my gaze when Tony, Stephen, and Steve came out of the roof door. Both Tony and Steve looked annoyed and angry while Steve looked indifferent. They stood before us and Tony was the first to speak "Alright I built you and him a floor to share since Odin left you in charge of him. Which is complete bullshit by the way" Steven nodded in agreement and added "You're already pretty busy with training for both SHEILD and your magic plus you're a kid, why did he think that this was a good idea? You should have some free time to yourself" Stephen then asked "Why would he leave you in charge anyway? Fury was the one he spoke with, why is he pinning Loki on you?"

I realized that they had no idea what went down in Asgard 'So that's why no one came to stop this.....oh god I have to tell them now don't I?'

Loki and I looked over at Thor and I hesitantly asked "You didn't tell them?" Thor looked at me in concern and regret "I'm afraid not, little sister. Odin forbade me from doing so and I thought that it would be best if they heard it from you" 'Great....' The three males looked confused "Oh god, what now? What haven't you told us yet?" Tony whined and Steve worriedly asked "Is everything okay?" Stephen on the other hand gave me a stern hard look like a father that just walked into his teenage daughter's room and found her crying with a black eye "What happened?" Stephen asked.

I gnawed on my lower lip and stared at the ground silently terrified to see his disappointed face.

Loki spoke up and said "Perhaps we should set up a meeting with the other Avengers, so everyone is informed about the situation?" I nodded and said "That's actually a really good idea" the three men looked at me warily and escorted us to the meeting room where Tony called everyone.