Chapter 17: The mission

(A/n): Okay so to establish a time stamp the attack on New York was in June and Loki and Freya were married on Friday (it's a Viking tradition for a wedding to take place on a Friday aka Frigg's day or Freya's day) it's now September. Also I chose Katie McGrath over Eva Green as female Loki, let me know what you think!

Freya's POV
It's been two and a half months since Loki and I got married and became friends.

So far he's proven that he's trustworthy for some of his powers so I gave him back some abilities teleportation, shapeshifting, communication with animals, mind reading, and telepathy. Since he's gotten those few powers back he's taken full advantage of them.....like right now.

like right now

That's right. Loki is currently in his Fox form in my lap while I read Percy Jackson and the Lightening Theif out loud to him. I was subconsciously petting him as I spoke. We were just relaxing in the living room together after I showered from training at the sanctum. We had started doing this awhile ago and it just became routine.

Unfortunately our peaceful moment was interrupted by Steve "Hey, Fury wants you.....both of you" I looked at him in confusion. I marked our page and made Loki turn back before we both headed to the conference room where Fury and the others were waiting for three of us. We quickly sat down.

"Glad you could make it" Fury said sarcastically "We don't really have a lot of time, so we'll just cut to the chase. We need two undercover agents and we decided that it should be you two" I blinked and said "But Loki's face is all over the web from the New York incident" I quickly grabbed his hand and shot him an apologetic look after seeing him wince. Loki gave me a forgiving smile then reminded me "I can shape shift remember, darling?" The pet name soothed me and I nodded and turned to look at Fury "So what exactly are we looking for?"

~~~timeskip~~~
I was getting ready in my room. Natasha lent me a dress and some shoes.

I just put some earrings on when there was a knock at my bedroom door "Coming!" I called knowing that it was Loki

I just put some earrings on when there was a knock at my bedroom door "Coming!" I called knowing that it was Loki. I grabbed my clutch and walked over to the door only to see a stunning woman with a gift box dressed for clubbing.