Chapter 19: Birthdays and phone calls from Charlie

Freya's POV
When we got home we were ordered to change our clothes and head to the main floor. I assumed that it was for a mission report. As we walked I noticed Loki's silent behavior.

I stopped her from entering her room and said "Loki...tell me what's wrong" she looked at me then at the floor and said "I thought you said that you were inexperienced in....that" I blinked and said "Seducing? No. Relationships? Yes. Sex? Aside from grinding and master bating? Yes, I'm inexperienced. Why does that matter?" Loki remained silent before saying "It doesn't. What happened tonight....was just interesting to see you like that, that's all" I shook my head and said "No....something's bothering you. Loki, please, just talk to me."

Loki scoffed and asked "About what? About the fact that I hated seeing her hands on you? About the fact that she had you willingly dressed like a wrench at a brothel for her amusement? Or perhaps about how much I wished that you would look at me like that and whisper filthy things like that in my ear? What is it, hmm? What do you want to talk about?!" Loki snapped glaring at me. Shocked I backed up and Loki followed her voice getting angrier and angrier by the minute as she pinned me to the wall next to my room with her hands on either side of me.

Suddenly all the anger faded and was replaced with sadness "Do you even realize how badly I want you? How badly I've wanted you since our wedding?" Loki looked at my startled expression and scoffed before softly saying "Of course you don't. You're too young and naive" she stared at me before leaning down and kissed me. I froze as her lips moved against mine and I faintly tasted the flavor of vanilla and apples on her lips along with the wine from earlier.

Loki's tongue suddenly pawed at my lips and I hesitated unsure of what she wanted me to do..... aside from the wedding this was my first real kiss/make out session? I honestly had no idea what I should do or what she wanted me to do! Should I pull away and ask? Would that be weird? What do I do?!

Loki suddenly pulled away and noticed my panicked and unsure expression. I saw guilt enter her eyes and she said "I'm sorry.... I had too much wine" she then quickly went to her room and locked the door. I slid down to the floor as tears of frustration leaked out of my eyes. I buried my face in my hands.

'Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why didn't you kiss back?! You should've just told her that you didn't know what to do! God! Now you just lost another person that you cared about!'

I shakily stood up and went to the bathroom to shower. I wanted to wash everything of Micah off. After I was done, I wrapped myself in a towel and went to my room to change.

 After I was done, I wrapped myself in a towel and went to my room to change

I just wanted to get the meeting over with and go to bed. I walked out of the bedroom only to run into Loki who was back to his male form. I kept my eyes on the ground as we both walked to the elevator. We stood on opposite sides of the elevator and when we got to the main floor we were startled as we were greeted by our fellow avengers and friends who seemed to be throwing a party.