Let me treat you right (Sarah x reader)

A/n: hey angels this is my first ever one shot/ fanfic story so sorry if this is absolutely terrible and I mean no disrespect to holland or Sarah in anyway
Y/n- your name f/c- favorite color
TW: smut, mommy kink

Y/n pov:
"Hey (y/n) im going to town real quick, do you need anything?" Sarah, my beautiful wife said. "Yeah sarbear can you get us some more ice cream we're out and you know how much I love my ice cream" man did she know how much a I loved my ice cream well not as much as her of course. "Yeah honey, I'll text you when I get there and when I'm leaving if you want anything else, okay?" My darling said as I was looking into those beautiful brown eyes.

Apparently I've been admiring her beautiful essence, her beautiful hair and how in falls right above her shoulder, her beautiful eyes i get lost in like a maze, her perfect button nose that just complemented her face so well, those luscious lips that only i get to kiss every single day, her beautiful freckles that cover her body head to toe just to show how unique she is, her beautiful body that I get to cuddle up to every night and make the best love to, and just her amazing personality.

"Y/n, my love you have been starting for awhile you didn't even hear my question," shit how long was I starting at this beautiful human "Oh sorry darling I was just...." I feel so embarrassed to finish my sentence even though we have been together for 6 years now, "Honey I know you were starting at me, trust me I always stare at you too my beautiful princess, but my question was what's your favorite color again? I know it changes quite often" "Umm I'd have to say f/c, now why do u want to know that?" "I have my reasons now im going before I get a thousand questions about what that was about, I love you my darling girl." "I love you too sarah, my love."

-10 minutes later-

My wifey❤️: hey (y/n) just made it to the store, what ice cream flavor would you like?xx

(Y/n): can you get me some vanilla, im feeling simple today, thank you lovey. xx

My wifey❤️: ok sounds great and of course my darling I will always get you what you want.xx

(Y/n): and I appreciate you so much for that, I love you text me when your coming home. xx

My wifey❤️: will do! I love you too. xx

Oh Sarah how I love you so much words can't explain, and that's why I had to marry you. Now I wonder when she'll be home it always takes a while, I think I'll just take a short nap till sarah text's me.

-1 hour later-

*ding* "ughhh" is the first words that came out of my mouth, wait it's probably Sarah telling me she's done

My wifey❤️: heading home sorry it took me so long I love you. xx

(Y/n): ok sarbear I love you too, drive safe!💋

Now Sarah should be home soon unless she's driving like a grandma which I am not mad about because I don't want anything bad to happen to my true love. I started looking through me and Sarah's photos while I waited for her to be home.

*keys jangling* "(y/n) can you help me open this stupid ass door, my hands are full" finally Sarah is home, I rush out of the bed to the front door to help the goddess herself in, "welcome home lovely, im glad you made it home safe, I missed you." "Honey it's been like an hour and 30 minutes but I missed you too, now can you help me with these bags before they all break?" "Oh yeah sorry sar!"

After getting all the bags away and restocking all the drawers me and Sarah decided we should just relax and enjoy this beautiful weekend together while we both aren't busy at work "Sweetheart would you like some wine with that ice cream?" Sar said, "mhm yes please that sounds nice, now what movie do u want to watch?" " Nothing with me in it you know how much I hate watching myself, how about orphan?", "ughh fine, now what was the surprise with my favorite color?" "Oh you'll see now will you scoot over so I can sit down?" "I guess, but it better be a good surprise!"

After watching orphan about half way through I started to kiss Sarah's precious skin on her neck, " now honey what do u think your doing?" My lovely said, "well you know I love you so very much and I just can't get enough of this soft, warm skin" "now you just sound like a freak" "rudee, now what did you get?" " like I said that was a surprise, now take those lips off my neck and just kiss me already." At first the kiss was loving a sweet until we started an intense make out session, this was making me so damn wet it's not even funny. Once we needed a break for air said "baby how about we take this up to the bedroom?" "I like the sound of that my sweet girl"

We started dragging each other off into the bedroom be being carried, legs around her and arms around her neck while her hands were grappling my ass. Sarah then threw me onto the bad the started walking away, now where the fuck does she think she's going, " Sarah Catharine Paulson where in the hell do u think your going, I am now horny as fuck and your just going to leave me here," "now honey tonight you are going to call me mommy and Just let me treat you right I know how much u have been working, im going to get the surprise, by the time I'm back I want you fully naked on the bed legs wide open for me." Now she's in charge, I kinda like this, "ok mommy"

Now Sarah came back to me how she wanted me to be with something in her hand I couldn't quite make out what it was, "now tonight mommy is going to give you this 10 inch strap tell me if it hurts," "o-okay" it was a f/c strap, Sarah then got into the strap right in-front of my very eyes, "now mommy is going to fully put this inside of you, like I said tell me if it hurts" "okay mommy I'm ready" Sarah then very slowly put the strap into me and kept making sure that I was alright, reassurance is always the best. Then Sarah stared slowly thrusting into me while we were making out, the i had to break it to let the Moans escape, "f-fuck mommy that feels so good, faster please" "oh look at you being a good girl for mommy, good girls will get to cum without having to ask for permission" as Sarah kept thrusting into me faster and faster I knew I was very close and so did she, so she stopped? But before I could complain she put her beautiful face in between my legs and started sucking on my clit while she slowly put two fingers into me "omg mommy it feels so good p-please k-keep going" and as I said that she went faster with those magic fingers that I always love the feeling off while her amazing tongue worked on my sensitive bud, I felt myself about to cum so fucking hard my head falling back and my hands gripped on the sheets so hard my knuckles were turning white, just like the white substance that was about to come out of me "mommy im almost there" I managed to say through my heavy breathing, a few more thrusts and her mouth sucking so hard and I felt the euphoria wash over me "you did so good for mommy princess, now lets see how good you taste."

Once Sarah was done cleaning me up we cuddled and started to binge The Goldbergs because she knew how much I loved it, "hey darling thank you for taking care of me and giving me the best sex of my life, I love you so so much" I said "oh sweetheart I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss* so *kiss* much *kiss* too now go to bed sweet girl night night." "Night night sar" and with that we cuddled up and i feel into a deep sleep.

A/n: I'm so sorry this sucked tell me ur thoughts and who I should do next and what I need to do to improve my writing<3

Word count: 1484