Shes beautiful (Ally Mayfair- Richards X reader) part 3

A/n: hey- it's been a hot minute but I'll just get straight to the point-.
TW: none but smut in the next Ally chapter🤩

Y/n's Pov:
I woke up to the feeling of someone scratching my head, wait not just someone but Ally, I rolled over so my face was facing her face (that's a lot of faces 😟 in one sentence) . "Good morning sleepyhead, how'd you sleep?" Ally asked me, "Good morning to u too Al, I slept great being in your presence. How did u sleep?" " I slept amazing darling, you are really cozy!" "Stop being a weirdo, anyway what time is it?" "I am not a weirdo for your information and it's 11:37 am." With that I placed a kiss on her lips, a long loving kiss to take in those big plump lips. It's like our lips were made for each other's.

After a good minute of kisses we mutually broke it up in need for air then Ally broke the silence, "honey do u want me to give you a ride home so you have enough time to get ready for our dinner date?, I want to take you on a 'proper' date" "mmm sure but isn't it to early to prepare for that?" "I would probably take you to your house around 3 so u can shower and get ready, does that sound good?" "Sounds great, now can we get some breakfast im starving!" and after that me and ally went downstairs and started our amazing breakfast, that Ally mostly cooked because I was hugging her from behind the most of the time.

Man was ally a great cook.

After we cuddled and watched American horror story until we got into the car so she could drop me off at my house, "(y/n) whats your address?" "It's 1234 smith street" (im so creative) " alright! What music do u want to listen to?" "Umm cigarettes after sex!" Ally turned on k. from them then placed her hand on my thigh. The rest of the car ride was us listening to music and small talk. "(Y/n), hon we're here." we said our goodbyes and shared a soft kiss.

It would be around 3 hours until ally got me so I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair, then curled it.

I then rummaged around my closest to find something cozy, cute, and fancy because ally wants me to dress nice for the place she is taking me. After around an hour digging for clothes I found this outfit to wear;

 After around an hour digging for clothes I found this outfit to wear;

Now it was 5:46 so ally would be here any minute now.

After about 10 minutes of waiting I heard a knock on my door. I rushed downstairs and opened the door to see the most beautiful and gorgeous women standing there, Ally. "(Y/n), darling you know it's rude to stare!" "Oh sorry ally you just look so beautiful dear." She blushed at the compliment, "thank you darling and so do you, now let's get into the car." I follow her to the car, she opens the passenger door for me and goes to her side. "Ally where are we going?" "Dear, it's a surprise now how about some tunes?" "LADY GAGA" "honey calm down!" With that she puts on You and I from lady Gaga and starts driving, one hand on the wheel the other on my leg.

-time skip(the restaurant)

Once we arrived I looked out the door to find out it was a really fancy restaurant I have never heard of, "Oh my god ally, this place looks stunning" I say as we walk in and the waiter takes us to our table in the corner looking out to the sunset, "it sure is darling but not as stunning as you" she says as she holds my hand over the table for two, "Thank you very much dear but both is not as stunning as you" she blushes and then you guys stare into each others eyes for a long time waiting for the waiter.

Ally has these beautiful features that look like they have been carved by a goddess. A adorable nose that fits her perfectly, I just want to apply a small kiss on it. She had chocolate brown orbs for eyes that i could drown in, fall deep into with no escape. I wouldn't want to escape. Ally has adorable cheekbones that compliment her face structure. And my favorite. Her lips. They were so soft and she had placed the most sweet, tender, and loving kisses on your lips with those. I want those lips all to me for the rest of our lives. She's beautiful. The restaurant light was making all of these features very dull and pleasing to look at.

Ally's pov:
(Y/n) has beautiful features that I just couldn't get enough of. Even in a lifetime. I want her to myself. I need her for myself. Tonight I'm planning on asking her to be my girlfriend. Yes I know we barely just met but we already know so much about each other and if she says yes then I get to know her more by spending more time with her.

I sit in the restaurant light admiring (y/n)'s features, almost forget we were in a restaurant and in a crowd of people.

She's beautiful.

Y/n's Pov:
I admire Ally until I see the waiter coming out of my peripheral vision walking towards us, "Hello ladies im Lzzy and I will be your server tonight, can i start you with anything to drink?"Ally responded first, "umm ill have a red wine, how about you (y/n)?" "I'll take a red wine too!" "Alright I'll be right back with your drinks" to be honest i don't know what to eat so I scanned the menu to try a figure out what seemed good. "(Y/n) I think I'm getting the fettuccine Alfredo, do u want to share it or just get what you want?" "I'm fine sharing!" Ally nodded her head, god the smallest things make her so effortlessly stunning.

The waiter came back after like 10 minutes with our wine and took our order. Ally and I were playing footsie underneath the table. I pulled out my phone while ally wasn't looking and got a photo of her to save forever (👹 that emoji is necessary) "(y/n)! You creep just for that I need a photo of you!" Ally then got a photo of me and then we got a photo together. The waiter came back with our meal and Ally stopped me right before I could actually eat. "(Y/n) wait I need to ask you something!" "And what would that be darling?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" I say there stunned at loss for words until I was hit back to reality when I saw Ally look scared and I didn't want you to look like I was going to say no, "of course ally! I wouldn't want anything more!" Ally's scared face then changed into her beautiful smile i could never get tired of.

Me and Ally then ate our Alfredo and Ally never too her eyes off of me and I never took mine off of her. I never will. It's always her.

A/n: THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE ALLY STORY. There will be a part 4 and that will contain smut for my horn dogs

Word count: 1252