She's beautiful (Ally Mayfair-Richards x reader) part 4

Hey loves im going to try and write as much as I can because I literally have a broken thumb and I'll probably will have to get surgery so I won't we able to type.
"of course ally! I wouldn't want anything more!" Ally's scared face then changed into her beautiful smile i could never get tired of.
TW: smut

Y/n's Pov:
After me and Ally finished our food the waitress came back and gave us our tab and Ally of course forced to pay. On the car ride back to her house her hand kept slowly creeping up my thigh.

-time skip at ally's house-

"Now y/n you know how I said I wanted to fuck u senseless yesterday, well nows my time." Ally said to me when we got inside, "Ally just go ahead and fuck me." And with that Ally pushed me up against the wall and connected our lips into a heated and passionate make out session.

Ally's lips tasted so sweet and her hands that were all over my body were so smooth and gentle at what they were doing. I didn't want to leave ally and I wanted to stay in her presence forever.

The make out session then got sloppy and we were gasping for air. Once we caught our breath Ally picked me up as my legs were wrapped around her midsection and my arms around her neck. As she was carrying me to the bedroom I started kissing her neck and jawline and left some hickeys that will show that she is mine. "Darling no need to tease me tonight it's about you." Ally said to me.

Ally then kicked the door open and placed me on the bed right in the middle, ally joined me on the bed and started making out with me again (like the ally and ivy clip in ahs). Again or kisses then grew sloppy and Ally started kissing down my neck and took of my shirt , " Honey in going to take this off I need to see all of you" Ally said as she removed my bra.

Once ally removed my bra she attacked my boobs with her mouth and then took my red bud into her mouth and swirled her round around my nipples. My breath was getting heavy seeing the most beautiful girl taking care of me. "God Al just fuck me already." And with that Ally laid more kisses down my stomach until she got to my pants. She yanked them off and left kisses on my thighs and on my hips. Ally even kissed some of my scars I had on my legs and arms.

Ally then got up and started removing her clothes. Man was this a sight.

Ally then came back to the bed and pulled my underwear painfully slow off of me. "Ally can u go a little faster I need you" I said to ally. "Princess im getting there I'll make sure u have a good reward."

Ally laid kisses on my thighs again and she put loads more on my inner thigh to tease me but I didn't feel like saying anything so I just let out breathy moans. Then I guided ally's head to my clit, "are you ready love?" Ally asked and i replied with a nod of the head.

Ally then put her head between my thighs and made eye contact with me as she took my clit into her mouth. "Ahh ally that f-feels so g gooddd" I moaned out and ally replied with a chuckle sending chills down my spin and definitely making me more wet.

Ally then teased my core with two fingers and before I could complain she pumped them into me while still sucking my clit. When ally plunged her fingers into me it caught me by surprise but I screamed her name. Ally was relentlessly pumping her fingers into me and she had them in a come her position to hit my g-spot. "Enjoying yourself princess?" Ally whispered into me core, "mmmm yes al-ly go faster." She then went even more fast and I kept moaning her name and strings of cuss words. Ally then moved her head down to my core and moved her fingers to my clit starting to eat me out. " oh god ally im about t-to cummm." I said/moaned. "Go ahead cum for me darling." Ally said which sent me off the edge and hand me cumming in her mouth.

Ally then took her fingers off my clit and put some of my cum on her fingers for me to taste, "You taste amazing sweetheart." Ally said. She then got up from the bed, "Ally where are you going?" I said slightly out of breath still. " honey I'm getting a wet cloth to wipe you off." She replied to me which made my heart melt because she worries about after care. Ally then came back and wiped me down then threw the cloth away.

Once Ally was done she laid my head on her chest and started stroking my hair, " Ally that was truly amazing." I said. "I'm glad you enjoyed it my darling angel." Ally replied back to me.

My eyes started to droop and I could feel the sleepiness overtake me, "Goodnight Al sleep well, love you" I don't know why I said that last part but to my surprise ally did freak out she just said, "Goodnight darling love you too." And with that I feel asleep in ally's presence for the second time but it feels like this is the place I need to be and it's the place I want forever.

A/n: I hope you enjoyed the final long awaited Ally chapter! I'll try and write some more chapters before I can't type for a bit.

Word-count: 978