Fell in love in summer

A/n: I'll make a part three to the Ally story soon but I got this idea in my head and I thought it was really cute and I didn't want to forget it so here you go! I love you<3
Y/n- your name
TW: smut

Y/n pov:
I have been going to this summer camp since I was 10 and I started being a counselor there at 15 with my summer best friend Shelby Miller that I met when I first started going there. I would be lying if I said i didn't have the BIGGEST and HUGEST crush on her, well I'm actually in love with her but she doesn't know. I'm in the car on my way to the camp, me and Shelby have been staying in touch like always and we are being counselors for the same cabin this year for 3 months. HOW AM I GOING TO KEEP MY COOL AROUND HER? Then I heard my phone ding, i only checked it because I was at a stop sign and it was from Shelby.

Shel🐝: Hii so I just go to the camp see you soon i love you, drive safe!

(Y/n): Girl im almost there I love you too, I will!

Yes we said I love you but I mean I've known her since I was ten. I still had a 20 minute drive ahead of me so I turned back on my lady Gaga and continued driving.

-at camp-
I walked into the cabin where me and Shelby would be watching the kids and that's when I saw her "Shelby ahh I missed you so so much" maybe that was a little to enthusiastic. "(Y/n)! I missed you way more now get over here and give me a big ol' bear hug!" With that I was engulfed in a huge hug by her. Me and Shelby had shown up two days early for counselor initiation and because they needed help setting up.

I smelled her sweet perfume that always complements her, then we both mutually pulled away, "now (y/n) we will have to share a bed because they bring the mattresses in when the kids get here and even then we still have to share, if that's ok with you!" "Shelby you're making it seem like we haven't done this before and anyway of course I will." Me and Shelby then finished packing when the little bit of confidence in talking to Shelby disappeared because I couldn't stop thinking about her. "(Y/n) we have to go help get the wood together for the fire and we also have to finish setting up the things we can in the dining hall." When she said that she slightly grazed my arm making me flustered, "oh- umm ok I'll m-meet you there." With that she gave you a slight smile then walked off.

I walked to the cabin bathroom and pep talked myself up in the bathroom before going to the dining hall to help Shelby, when I got to the dining hall it was me, Shelby, and a few other counselors because this camp doesn't have much people and it's not very popular.

Me and Shelby finished doing our work in the dining hall and got some wood together, we were carrying the wood back now, "hey so do you want to hangout by campfire cause we're done now" Shelby asked. "Yes of course!" We then started the fire and sat on a log next to the fire. Me and Shelby shared talk about what has went on that we haven't told each other and then Shelby put her head on my shoulder. Don't overreact omg don't

"Hey sweetheart I have a question." Shelby said. god did she just call me sweetheart "and w-what would that be Shelby?" "Do you like me, like in the way you want to be with me?" She wrapped her arm around me pulling me closer.HOW IN THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO RESPOND "umm..." "(y/n), cmon give me an answer!" "yes" I said with a whisper but she sure as hell heard me, "me too," she looked up at me and we started into each other's eyes.

God her eyes are so beautiful, a perfect color, I would drown in her eyes as if they were swimming pools "(y/n) May I kiss you?", she asked. I didn't respond I just connected our lips into a sweet loving kiss that I have wanted for so long. I smiled into the kiss and so did she, we shared a few more short loving kisses until I picked her up and took us into the cabin. I wish we could spend a life like this together I sat her on the bed, "Shelby do you want me to pleasure you?" With that she responded in a very needy 'yes'. I started taking off her white button up shirt that she looked magnificent in and then attached my lips to her neck biting and sucking letting out small Moans from her.

I then pulled of her white Lacey bra and applied kisses on her nipples before laying a kiss on her lips again. The kiss was at first slow as Shelby pulled my shirt off and bra but then it got heated as I asked for entrance with my tongue. I then ripped of her jeans to revel her beautiful lace underwear that happened to match with her bra. I then fumbled my pants off and laid on top of Shelby and sucked on her boobs giving each one the same amount of attention while pulling her underwear off. "Now shel would you like my finger or mouth or both?" "I'll take both and now please!" With that I sucked on her clit like there was no tomorrow eliciting pleasurable moans that turned me on. "Oh yess ughh p-put your f-finge-ers in m-me" with that i plunged two fingers into her hot core.

I started curling my fingers to hit her g spot knowing this would send her into pure bliss sooner or later. My only goal was to make her cum so hard, she started gripping around my fingers signaling she was close. "Cum for me Shelby, cum for me hard baby."

I brought my hand to her mouth after letting her ride out her high. "God darling that was amazing, now will you be my girlfriend?" "Is that even a question my answer is of course shel" I then went and got a cloth to wipe her up a then we cuddled until i broke the silence, "Shelby I fell in love with you my first years at this camp." "Same sweetheart." We then shared a kiss. "This is going to be the best summer (y/n) I love you." "Yes it is indeed I love you too"

Lets just say that summer was very eventful...

A/n: so I'll probably make a part two on this for like the after camp situation after I do my part 3 to ally, I hope you liked it

Word count: 1193