Im here now (Cordelia x reader)

A/n: we love Ms. delia ofc<3 now enjoy this shitty one shot. The song kinda goes with this i definitely recommend listening to it!
TW:self harm, suicide attempt, and getting told to kill yourself
Y/n- your name

Y/n pov:
"Hey bitch why don't you just kill yourself, it's not like dee loves you." Madison's words have been ringing in your head all day. She has a point though, me and see have been together for 7 months now, and my question is why hasn't she fell out of love with me? I know delia has promised that she would never but I mean I'm disgusting and a fat ugly bitch that needs to pull herself together. Cordy knows that I struggle with social anxiety so I hope she thinks that's why I'm not at dinner but truly I'm contemplating if i should listen to Madison or not. I mean I have struggled with suicidal thoughts before and I still do but I've never attempted to kill myself.

Now after contemplating it for a good 30 minutes I've decided i should go with what Madison said. The only thing keeping me here is cordy and if she truly doesn't love me like Madison said then why should I be here anymore? I decided I should write a designated note to Cordelia so she knows what is happening, but there is so much I want to say.

After finally figuring what to write to my lover I set up the blade in the bathroom and started a bath. I hope this just makes delia think I'm taking a calming bath because she knows after some school days I get stressed and need to relax my body. Am I really going to do this? Yes. I then slid the blade across my arms and hopped into the bath and drew the blade across my arm even more, finally a sweet release. All I can remember before blacking out is the sound of knocking...

Cordelia's Pov:
I hear (y/n) running a bath, today must have been stressful for her. (Y/n) is not the type of girl to skip meals so I thought about joining her in the bath to help her relax. Before I leave I hear Madison say, "I hope (y/n) did what I told her to do, delia will never love that monster" "HEY MADISON, don't you say that I don't love (y/n) she is my true love, now what did u say to her!" "I told her you never loved her and to....to kill herself" finally my powers of control are working, "WHAT THE FUCK MADISON, Zoe watch everyone Im checking on (y/n)"

I make it up to (y/n)'s room and I see a note with my name on it, I go up to it and read it

Dear Cordelia,
You are my true love i don't know is you feel the same though according to Madison you don't love me. There is a life time of words I could say but I can't really think straight at the moment so here goes nothing. Delia i love you, I will always love you but I don't want you to live your life with such a burden, me. I'm always getting in your way. You are the most perfect person on earth and whoever gets you next is a very lucky lady or man. Everything about you is amazing but me on the other hand, im just a mess and i don't know what id do without you so i decided that i wouldn't have to live through your death because I know you easily get over mine. Bye delia my love, I love you to the moon and back, have a great life <3 xoxo
(Y/n)

No, she is not doing this. I feel the warm tears soaking my face and i rush to the bathroom just to find (y/n)'s lifeless body in the bath. I rush over to her not wanting to wait another minute because if I'm not already to late I want to be able to save my precious baby. I drag her out of the bath and use my powers to bring her back, I know I always say not to use the powers out of the classes but I want (y/n) back as soon as possible. I then sit her on the bed and wait until she wakes up, while I wait i patch up her arms and change her into my hoodie and a pair of her shorts.

Y/n's pov:
I slowly open my eyes to find Cordelia laying next to me on the bed curled up to me reading a book, I then start crying my attempt didn't work and now delia still has to live with me being a burden "oh honey, oh thank god your up, im here now, not that Madison bitch that made this happen." Said delia as she wiped my tears away with a sad smile "I-im sorry Cordy I don't want to be a burden to you, why'd you let me live I wanted to die." "Sweetheart shush it's not your fault it's Madison's fault, please don't say those things you are not a burden, you are everything but a burden or any negative thing, i love u so so so much I want to have a beautiful life with you, no one else, I brought you back because I need you too" Dee said between sobs. I then snuggled into her embrace and wiped her tears like she did to me and gave her a love filled kiss to show her how much I appreciate her.

"I love you so so so much too dee" " hey (y/n) I also have to tell you I kicked Madison out of the coven, she treated you like shit and made you try and kill your self, i cant let that happen again." "Thank you for that cordy" "of course my sweet girl now lets get you some food, how does that sound? We have some left over dinner or I can make you Mac and cheese" "That sounds great my love can I have some Mac and cheese im not feeling like anything to fancy, I'll wait here for you I feel too weak to go with you." "Alright love bug I'll be back with that mac and cheese!"

Man I love this woman but I still want to know how does she love me?

A/n: I hope you liked this, please give me some suggestions id like to know what you have in mind and thank you Jenna for the suggestion of doing Cordelia! Jdubss00619