ill spend everyday with u (Lana Winters x Reader)

A/n: I'm back from the dead again 🤭 sorry I never update this or my other story. This is also set in like this generation.
no tw's

Y/n's Pov:
Me and Lana have been out of the miserable asylum for a couple months now and after Lana had shot Thredson we tried not to live in fear as much of we have been because we found out that being with each other helped keeping one another safe. Lana and I decided that since it's the fall season we would go to the pumpkin patch today and spend a nice fall evening out. I've always loved fall and Lana would make this fall better then the rest, we've only ever spent one other fall together and that was in the asylum.

I was getting ready for the pumpkin patch and decided on wearing this:

As I finished getting ready sitting at the vanity Lana came behind me and hugged me from behind, "hello my love are u almost ready?" Lana asked me, "yes honey I just need to get my makeup on

As I finished getting ready sitting at the vanity Lana came behind me and hugged me from behind, "hello my love are u almost ready?" Lana asked me, "yes honey I just need to get my makeup on." Lana thought I didn't need makeup so she rolled her eyes at this sentence, "are u ready?" I asked Lana, "as ready as ever just please hurry I'm excited i don't want to waste the time we could be spending there." And with that she gave me a kiss on the top of my head and left out bedroom to go wait downstairs at the kitchen.

I finished my makeup and then put my converse on and headed downstairs, " love im ready come out to the car!" I yelled out to her, i then went to the car and waited a bit before she came racing out to the car. Lana got in the car and automatically called aux. "Hmm what should we listen to?" Lana asked me, "just play our fall playlist love." I replied and she turned on our playlist that consisted of the lumineers, girl in red, classic halloween music, and some rainbow kitten surprise songs (I recommend all of those bands.) I pulled the car out of the driveway and then Lana took my hand that wasn't used to drive in hers. They fit perfectly together, her hands were so warm and soft.

After just a short drive we made it to the pumpkin patch, it is so beautiful and all the trees are so beautiful.

By the look on Lana's face I could tell she was also admiring the beautiful fall scenery. "This is so beautiful im glad we decided on coming here" Lana said, "Same are u ready to go in" I said while looking at Lana she nodded a yes and captured my lips with her lips, I smiled into the kiss. "Now im ready" Lana said. I got out of the car and opened the car door for Lana and helped her get out of the car, im glad that me and Lana can now express our love for each-other outside of the house now. When I helped Lana out of the car she gave me a loving hug and whispered an 'I love you' in my ear so I of course exchanged one back.

We walked into the pumpkin patch and walked around looking for the pumpkins we wanted with interlocked hands. Sure we got some weird stares but I mean what else do we expect and we have each other throughout all the seasons. And I will spend everyday with her.

After searching for a while we both picked out a couple pumpkins for our front porch and then we went and got some apple cider from a stand at the pumpkin patch. "This is amazing apple cider" Lana said with a huge smile on her face as the cider warmed her, I found this as the perfect moment to take a photo of her. With the fall background the sun shining in the perfect area and of course the best part, the one and only love of my life Lana Winters. This also was the perfect moment for me to pop the question I've bee in wanting to ask her.

While Lana was still sipping on her cider I popped down to one knee in front of her and pulled out the ring. I've been wanting to do this for a while now, we have been through so much together. "Lana Winters the most beautiful girl I know and ever will know, the love of my life. I have known you through my toughest times, my up and downs, and you have seen me in my lows that I didn't even know I could reach. You have protected me and have treated me in ways I don't deserve. You've seen the better and worse of me. I will spend everyday of my life with you no matter what. So Lana Winters will you marry me?" I said and Lana was in tears with a look of admiration in her eyes, "o-oh my god of course I will I love you so much and i don't know what I'd do without u."Lana responded and with that I was also crying, I go up and kissed her, "I love you so much more my angel" I said to her.

"So what do you think of the ring?" I asked Lana, "love it's so beautiful I can't even describe how much I love it."
The ring:

"I'm glad you like it, so what do u say let's go pay for our pumpkins and head home?" I asked her, "sounds like a plan to me, let's decorate the pumpkins tomorrow I have other plans for tonight, I love you" Land said

"I'm glad you like it, so what do u say let's go pay for our pumpkins and head home?" I asked her, "sounds like a plan to me, let's decorate the pumpkins tomorrow I have other plans for tonight, I love you" Land said. "I love you too"

A/n: should I make a part two? Genuine question I would appreciate if u would respond 🫶🏻
Word count: 977