〖Chapter Thirty〗

"Welcome, dear customer. Do you have someone accompanying you?" The woman from the wine shop asked.

"No. I prefer to go alone." Yuriel replied with a dont-ask-anymore tone which made the woman smile inunderstanding.

"Then... If you please follow me to retrieve your order." She said with a professional smile as if she is just talking about a wine product which made the latter thought about how good the woman's acting is.

Yuriel replied with a nod as the both of them went to a door that only staffs are allowed to enter.

Upon Entering the door. Yuriel see stocks of wines and alcoholic beverages piled up neatly in rows.

They kept walking and finally arrived at the end of the room.

Infront of them are glass shelves full of imported and expensive wine bottles that are neatly resting inside.

The woman went to one of the shelves and the latter saw how a door suddenly appeared. Revealing a new path that goes deeper.

"Please Wear this mask. All guests are prohibited to show their real face to ensure one's safety."

The woman then hands Yuriel a black mask with silver linings that can cover his whole face except the eyes.

Yuriel took the mask willingly and puts it on as they both walk to the path again.

After a few minute of walking, they finally arrived at the auction.

The woman led yuriel to a VIP class seat which is at the top part of the huge theater like building.

"Your number code is 07. Please just press this button to call me if you want to ask something about a product and I'll gladly respond to it." She professionally said and Yuriel just nod yet again as the woman finally went out of the room.

Unknown to her. A white wolf with a few spots of black appeared out of nowhere as it layed on his host's lap when Yuriel sat on a chair just near the balcony.

"Stay quiet Neo. We can't let anyone see you." Yuriel said with a low voice as the pup nods his head cutely and words appear on top of his head.

'Yes host! Neo will also tell you if i find any rare items in the auction!' Just by Looking at the pup's tail, one can say that the pup is happy. It afterall likes to be somewhat useful to his host.

Yuriel nodded and looked around. Since he was seated at the highest part of the room. No one can possibly see him Aside from the people who are gonna stand on the stage.

Snapping his fingers. His hair color changed into the same hazel color he once had.

As a former reader of novels. He always read things about the protagonist being cornered in the alley whenever he got a rare item from an auction.

He doesn't want to experience such scene since he doesn't want to fight today so he decided to change his hair color. In this way, They won't find the man no matter how hard they try.

After waiting for a few minutes, the auction finally start as the speaker starts reciting the goods they have.

It's already been ten minutes and yuriel still didn't find anything unique in every item they sell, nor the person he was looking for.