15 (pt. 1) ☺🍰

Have this in mind ^^

----------

Cheesecake.

That's all it took to get him to do anything for you, cheesecake.

It was all that was on his mind as he speed-walked his way to Minho's house.
He didn't live far, it only took about 7 minutes.

𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘫𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩. Jisung thought, staring wide-eyed at the big house before him. 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘵 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦.

He sent Minho a text, notifying him that he had arrived. A few minutes later, the tall black gates before him opened, and a man in uniform gestured him to enter.

It took him a second to realise that, still admiring the beautiful exterior of this basically-mansion. The compound was spotless, the only speck of dirt being in a garden on the left side of the house, where various types of flowers were growing.

"Stare at me, not the flowers. I'm prettier!" A voice beside him broke Jisung out of his trance.

"Damn right you are"

"What?"

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬. 𝘏𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘵? 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳? 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? Jisung thought.

"Listen man, when I said stare at me instead, it was a joke. We're wasting precious time standing out here, come on" Minho grabbed Jisung's wrist and led him inside.

"Your house is so fucking nice. Looking at this makes me feel like I live in a cardboard box" Jisung still hadn't gotten over his house.

Minho chuckled in response. "Well, it could all be yours if you just say yes"

"I thought you'd only be this flirty over text but ok, I won't complain" Jisung shrugged. "So, we had a deal. Where's my cheesecake?"

"That wasn't a deal. It's just me giving you free food. I mean, if you wanna make one then sure"

"Ok, you give me cheesecake in exchange for? I swear if you say you want my love in exchange I will walk out right now." Jisung joked.

"Slow down there, y/n. I was gonna say a movie. Sound good?" Minho offered.

"Yeah, sure. What movie though?" Jisung asked. "I swear if you say 50 shades of grey or something I'll walk our right now."

"It doesn't take much to make you leave, huh? And why are you so against that movie"

"Because- because I'm not gonna watch something like that with... you" Jisung looked away, embarrassed.

"I- well, ok then. You pick a movie. I'm fine with anything" He really didn't want to make the situation more awkward.

"Frozen. Say otherwise and I leave right now" Jisung demanded.

"I'm not trying to make you leave, stop threatening me omg" Minho said. "Anyway, let's go up to my room. Your precious cheesecake is waiting"

"Um. Why your room?" Jisung asked thinking about anything and everything related to the word "room".

"Because it's way more comfortable there and I kinda want privacy from all the workers here?" Minho answered. "Why? Did you think of something else? Come on, ji. I already said I don't want to do that..." He whispered the last part of that sentence.

"Oh ok um let's go then, where's your room?" Jisung said quickly.

Minho sighed, leading him up a set of stairs and into a room at the end of the hallway.

"What the actual fuck? Your room looks better than a fancy hotel room!" Jisung exclaimed. "Omg I don't care anymore. Cheesecake" He ran towards Minho's bed, jumping onto it and grabbing the box on it.

Minho chucked and turned the tv on, walking towards Jisung. "You said frozen right?"

"Mhm" Jisung hummed in response, too busy cutting himself a piece of cake and putting it on the plate he found on the bedside table.

Jisung started stuffing pieces of cheesecake into his mouth with a satisfied sigh. Minho smiled at the sight.

"You look so cute when you stuff food in your mouth like that, jisungie" Minho cooed at the sight.

"What?" Jisung stopped in his tracks.

𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥? 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘯𝘰𝘸.

"I said what I said. You're such a cutie jisungie~" Minho wrapped his arms around Jusung's waist and brought his head onto his chest.

As Minho was enjoying his moment, Jisung was still frozen in place, too shocked to move. Minho realised this and quickly got up.

"I'm so sorry, I- I'm not sure what got into me. Are you uncomfortable? Did I make you uncomfortable? It's ok I'll stay a-"

"N- no you didn't make me uncomfortable. Go on..continue. L- let's...Let's cud- let's- " He was still too shocked to speak properly.

"Cuddle?" Minho sighed in relief, he really didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

"Yes. Yeah, that" Jisung finally started functioning again.

A smile formed on both of their faces, as Minho pulled the covers over them and unpaused the movie. They moved closer to each other, Jisung making sure to still be in s comfortable position to eat his cheesecake.

Eventually, Minho got hungry and went down to get more snacks and drinks. When he came back, they were now completely separated again to be able to eat and drink their food.

Halfway into the movie, just as Olaf was about to start his rant on how great summer is, something happened.

"Fuck" Minho sighed, looking down at his clothes.

It took Jisung a few seconds to react, but when everything clicked, he burst out laughing.

------------------------------------
𝘼/𝙉

Mwahahahahahaha 😈
A reader's worst nightmare: cliffhangers.

I mean, you can probably guess what happened, it's pretty obvious. But there are still so many options that you don't know which one it is.

Now you wait for a few hours until I finish writing and publish the second part of this. 😘

-

Word count: 915